Windows 10: Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files"

Discus and support Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I do an AVG PC Tune Up scan of my computer I get the following 3 messages: "The .pano file Extension "HKEY_CLASSES_Root\panoramic File Key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JulieIssom, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files"

Every time I do an AVG PC Tune Up scan of my computer I get the following 3 messages:

"The .pano file Extension "HKEY_CLASSES_Root\panoramic File Key is missing/empty"

"HKCR\ms-holographicfirstrun\shell key is missing/empty"

"The HKCR\ms-set key is missing/empty"

Do I have a problem with this? It does not seem to effect the running of my computer! I have tried to "find" the problem on my computer but have no idea where to find the empty files!

Assuming that the files/or folders would be somewhere on my C: Drive what/how can I stop the continual messaging in my AVG scans?

Should I just accept and ignore the warning messages?

Thanks for any help in this regard.

Cheers Julie

:)

JulieIssom, Dec 8, 2018

2. AVG PC Tune-UP

I am using Windows 10. I ran AVG Internet Security and AVG PC Tune-UP after which I tried to down load TurboTax 2015 from a purchased CD and there was no response. I do not know if the CD is bad or my computer. If I have a computer problem, I do not
    know how to repair it.

William McKenzie1966, Dec 8, 2018
  3. namcap87 Win User
    Installed AVG Tune-up utility; Unable to get to Task Manager

Step 1. Uninstall AVG Tune-up

Step 2. Visit http://www.tune-up.com/download/ you download and install AVG PC tuneup. You will have 14 days trial product. You also find many AVG PC tuneup key free 60 days or 180 days at

this website

namcap87, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files"

avg web tune up

I am unable to uninstall AVG web tune up. I already down loaded mcafee but the window defender will not kick in because of avg tried several times to uninstall. Help

CarolynWalsh1, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files"

1. Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files" - Similar Threads - Error messages AVG

2. re: cmd prompt error message

in Windows 10 Support
    re: cmd prompt error message: I have cmd.exe set as admin. I have used the following line "sc.exe config wuauserv start= disabled" many times as part of a plain to stop Win 10 home 32bit, Win update from updating. I am now running into the error message "[sc] OpenService failed S: access is denied" I...
  3. error messages on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error messages on start up: for the last 4 days been getting lots error messages on pc, windows 10, saying computer has a problem and has to restart. often on initial start up but today over an hour in. each time shuts down before i can get a pic of the code. its driving me mad. what can I do to fix it?...
  4. POP UP ERROR MESSAGE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP UP ERROR MESSAGE: Why am I getting this message? How can I fix this problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-error-message/6cca3bba-a6ac-40d4-9123-e3f08bdd4bb2
  5. pc error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc error message: Hye my pc I getting an message called page found in nonpaged area and restarts again this is happening while I try play games.please give me the solution to solve this....
  6. Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes: After downloading i Tunes I get this error message: "The file i Tunes library cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of i Tunes." What do i do?...
  7. AVG watchdog preventing computer from booting up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG watchdog preventing computer from booting up: Last night I noticed quite abruptly that many of my apps had stopped working and the computer in general was acting very slow. I restarted the computer, but after the inital Toshiba opening screen the computer went blank with a little spinning circle. After maybe a minute or...
  8. Message re. quarantined file keeps appearing!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message re. quarantined file keeps appearing!: I use Avast which is very good indeed but over the last 3 days every time I boot up my laptop a message appears in blue box which says 'file found and quarantined' or something like that. I quickly click on the ! in the corner of box but there is no info and the box...
  9. Windows 10 Tune up utils?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Tune up utils?: What do others recommend using as the best Windows 10 tune up/optimiser utility? I'm currently using Boostspeed but wondered what others were using and why? 75498
  10. AVG Web Tune Up. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AVG Web Tune Up. How do I get rid of it?: *Mad I installed AVG Free Virus protection. After a week or so, I was prompted to install AVG Web Tune Up. at a moment of stupidity I allowed it to install. My pc has not been the same since. I found a post on bleeping computer.com about this and how to uninstall it. I...