Windows 10: Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files"

Discus and support Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I do an AVG PC Tune Up scan of my computer I get the following 3 messages: "The .pano file Extension "HKEY_CLASSES_Root\panoramic File Key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JulieIssom, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files"

Every time I do an AVG PC Tune Up scan of my computer I get the following 3 messages:

"The .pano file Extension "HKEY_CLASSES_Root\panoramic File Key is missing/empty"

"HKCR\ms-holographicfirstrun\shell key is missing/empty"

"The HKCR\ms-set key is missing/empty"

Do I have a problem with this? It does not seem to effect the running of my computer! I have tried to "find" the problem on my computer but have no idea where to find the empty files!

Assuming that the files/or folders would be somewhere on my C: Drive what/how can I stop the continual messaging in my AVG scans?

Should I just accept and ignore the warning messages?

Thanks for any help in this regard.

Cheers Julie

:)

JulieIssom, Dec 8, 2018

2. AVG PC Tune-UP

I am using Windows 10. I ran AVG Internet Security and AVG PC Tune-UP after which I tried to down load TurboTax 2015 from a purchased CD and there was no response. I do not know if the CD is bad or my computer. If I have a computer problem, I do not
    know how to repair it.

William McKenzie1966, Dec 8, 2018
  3. namcap87 Win User
    Installed AVG Tune-up utility; Unable to get to Task Manager

Step 1. Uninstall AVG Tune-up

Step 2. Visit http://www.tune-up.com/download/ you download and install AVG PC tuneup. You will have 14 days trial product. You also find many AVG PC tuneup key free 60 days or 180 days at

this website

namcap87, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files"

avg web tune up

I am unable to uninstall AVG web tune up. I already down loaded mcafee but the window defender will not kick in because of avg tried several times to uninstall. Help

CarolynWalsh1, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files"

1. Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files" - Similar Threads - Error messages AVG

2. I tunes files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I tunes files: i only use my laptop for my itunes music . but i had to use a windows 10 recovery drive the other day.i used the option remove every thing. so laptop working fine now. then i download itunes and theninstalled my music form a usb. then connected my Ipad to copy some music...
  3. I tunes files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tunes files: i only use my laptop for my itunes music . but i had to use a windows 10 recovery drive the other day.i used the option remove every thing. so laptop working fine now. then i download itunes and theninstalled my music form a usb. then connected my Ipad to copy some music...
  4. Norton tune up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Norton tune up: Hello, I'm trying to get a Norton Tune up for my PC. Their tech support guy tells me i don't have the required admin rights on my home personal laptop. This is the text he gave me... "I need you to connect with the Microsoft support and ask for the administrative rights over...
  5. Norton tune up

Norton tune up: Hello, I'm trying to get a Norton Tune up for my PC. Their tech support guy tells me i don't have the required admin rights on my home personal laptop. This is the text he gave me... "I need you to connect with the Microsoft support and ask for the administrative rights over...
  6. Norton tune up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Tune-Up Utility?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tune-Up Utility?: Hi, I'm looking for a good tune-up utility, is Wise Care 365 Pro any good or Glary Utilities Pro, or maybe any other recommendations? I prefer it not to be free as I think free stuff comes with questions, why would anyone give free stuff and not get anything in return. 182602
  8. Avg tune up on new computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Avg tune up on new computer: Avg tune up is safe for a new pc running windows 10 pro ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avg-tune-up-on-new-computer/59be856d-3bbc-4e66-af17-80524fcc2647
  9. Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes: After downloading i Tunes I get this error message: "The file i Tunes library cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of i Tunes." What do i do?...
  10. AVG Web Tune Up. How do I get rid of it?

AVG Web Tune Up. How do I get rid of it?: *Mad I installed AVG Free Virus protection. After a week or so, I was prompted to install AVG Web Tune Up. at a moment of stupidity I allowed it to install. My pc has not been the same since. I found a post on bleeping computer.com about this and how to uninstall it. I...