Windows 10: Error Messages on Startup "There was a problem starting C:\Users\rober\cnmss The specific...

Discus and support Error Messages on Startup "There was a problem starting C:\Users\rober\cnmss The specific... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; On start up of my computer, I get two copies of the subject message. I can x them out and continue. I would prefer to eliminate the error. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by wrkeen, Aug 1, 2020.

1. wrkeen Win User

Error Messages on Startup "There was a problem starting C:\Users\rober\cnmss The specific...

On start up of my computer, I get two copies of the subject message. I can x them out and continue.

I would prefer to eliminate the error. How do I do that?

:)

wrkeen, Aug 1, 2020

2. Error message - C:\Users\pwlym\cnmss could not be found at startup

Original title: Error message

On startup I receive this message, "c:\users\pwlym\cnmss" could not be found.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

PaulLymanZX, Aug 1, 2020
  3. wrkeen Win User
    Startup Run DLL error on startup

On startup, I get message "There was a problem starting C\:Users\rober\cnmss The module could not be found"

I "x" out of it, and it doesn't seem to effect anything.

Is there something I should be doing about this?

wrkeen, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Error Messages on Startup "There was a problem starting C:\Users\rober\cnmss The specific...

c:\users\john\cnmss

how do I delete the error message; there was a problem starting c:\users\john\cnmss. I'm useing windows 10

thanks

JohnRussellc, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Error Messages on Startup "There was a problem starting C:\Users\rober\cnmss The specific...

1. Error Messages on Startup "There was a problem starting C:\Users\rober\cnmss The specific... - Similar Threads - Error Messages Startup

2. Error message on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message on start up: A message box keeps appearing when I start up my computer. Message: "There is a problem starting C\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 2540 series\bin\HPstatusBl.dll. The specified module could not be found." I have already uninstalled this printer. How can I get rid of this...
  3. Error message at startup?

Error message at startup?: Hello, I always get this error message when starting Windows 10. I had deleted the program and had to perform a system reset (another problem) afterwards. Now the message always appears how do I get rid of it? I also reinstalled and uninstalled Skype but that didn't help?...
  4. Dwm.exe Error Message At Startup Everytime?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dwm.exe Error Message At Startup Everytime?: Dell xps 15 9550 i5-6300hq processor 8gb ram 250gb ssd Windows 10 Pro I had this laptop for many years. About a few years ago, everytime I start up my laptop, i get a message that says Dwm.exe Aero glass for Win 8.1+ incompatibility issue you should download appopiate...
  5. Some wierd Error message on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some wierd Error message on startup: Recently When I start my windows, an error messege pops up stating " windows cannot find '--noAMD'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" What should I do to stop it or How can I fix this ? [IMG]...
  6. startup message

startup message: When starting windows I get the following message, C:\\Windows\Systems32\Log:DLA.dll not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-message/ae6b8647-141b-4dc2-b2e9-5a55c26ad0a8
  7. I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll": I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll" I have tried to disable it in task bar ,Services, but it is not listed to disable! Can you help please....
  8. error message on startup

error message on startup: I uninstalled a hp 4620 Printer and now I am getting a HP 4620 *.dll module not loading error on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-startup/ae5915a9-1f46-4e06-b1cb-c564629fdbff
  9. Problems with and error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with and error message: Every time i try to change my online and privacy settings on the website i get an error message. The error message says "an unexpected error occured. Pleas try again later" if you know how t fix this problem please help PS. I dont have a console, so i can't change the...
  10. Disable specific error message

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable specific error message: Is there a way to disable event viewer error #69 reporting - only? Thanks. 67975