Windows 10: Error messages when trying to install Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Error messages when trying to install Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good Morning I have been trying for days to use the help desk but I cant connect to an Agent - Oman is not listed as one of the countries for a call... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sandistone, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Error messages when trying to install Windows 10 Home

Good Morning

I have been trying for days to use the help desk but I cant connect to an Agent - Oman is not listed as one of the countries for a call back.

Have tried to fix the issue through forums but I think I have made it worse.

I bought a computer that has windows Pro installed [ didnt know at the time which version]

1. Kept getting messages that it was about to expire

2. It has now expired

Error messages when trying to install Windows 10 Home c4a7a6ce-0c00-4b14-a97e-70331cd46d81?upload=true.jpg

Purchased a key for windows 10 home

Error messages when trying to install Windows 10 Home cadd58b6-0c87-4874-8296-e0c8ce833dd2?upload=true.jpg

Did the whole cmd thing

Error messages when trying to install Windows 10 Home 80980862-1382-43d8-b4b3-8bf2c0dfd695?upload=true.jpg

Can you help from here?

Thanks Sandi

:)

sandistone, Dec 27, 2020

2. error message

Hi I got this error when I was trying to load windows essential into windows 10, error: 0x80070660 also it said source: crt110-i386. I have tried different registry cleaners but no luck, oh the windows 10 was a fresh install, I have not had this error before,any ideas before I format the drive again.

cookiemonster, Dec 27, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Error messages when trying to install Windows 10 Home

Error Installing Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you get an error when trying to install Windows 10 on your computer. I’ll help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• How are you trying to install Windows 10?
    • What is the complete error message you receive when you try to install Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to install Windows in dual boot?

If you are trying to install Windows in dual boot, suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

WindowsDualBoot

Please reply with the details requested to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Error messages when trying to install Windows 10 Home

1. Error messages when trying to install Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Error messages trying

2. Error message when trying to install TurboTax in Windows11 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when trying to install TurboTax in Windows11 computer: Trying to install TurboTax in Windows11 computer and I get an error message code 70001 that there is another TurboTax program running and I should switch user. I think the problem is a Windows 11 problem. I haven't had problems with TurboTax in the past and with earlier...
  3. Error message 0x8024a105 when trying to update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message 0x8024a105 when trying to update Windows 10: I get a message when trying to update my win 10, your device is missing important security and quality fixes 0x8024a105, my current version is 20H2....
  4. Error when trying to install Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error when trying to install Windows 10: I try to run my setup on my windows 10 pc and it tells me that it cannot find the specified path or file. I may not have appropriate permissions to run the setup. Please what should I do? ***Modified title from: Ibrahim***...
  5. error message when trying to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message when trying to print: Hello, Yesterday morning, I printed a document on my Canon 5751 totally all right. When I went to print another document in the afternoon, so o switching off inbetween, I got the error message 0x8007007e, whether printing onto cutepdf or the printer. Nothing works. Can...
  6. Error message when trying to scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message when trying to scan: I am getting on my Samsung Xpress C1860 Printer/Fax/Scanner an "I/O error while communicating with the device. Please wait and try scanning again, if it does not help,please turn the device off, then switch it on and wait while it warms up". However, I've tried this and it...
  7. WINDOWS 10 ERROR MESSAGE WHEN INSTALLING

WINDOWS 10 ERROR MESSAGE WHEN INSTALLING: what is error 0xc1900223 and what does it mean. I bought Windows 10 for my laptop and got this message when trying to install. When will I be able to install Windows 10?...
  8. Error when trying to install Windows 10

Error when trying to install Windows 10: I tried to get windows 10 for my windows 7 because of A: why not and B https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/windows/end-of-windows-7-support and I tried to upgrade yatta yatta yatta blah blah blah but then I ran into this "Windows 10 Cannot Be Installed Error(s)...
  9. Error Message When Installing Windows 10

Error Message When Installing Windows 10: [IMG] Becaise my computer was running slow, I decided to reser my computer. However, every time it was on the bootup screen, it would display the message seen in the picture. Clicking OK will just repeat the process (the message will eventually show up again.) If soneone can...
  10. There is an error message when trying to reset windows 10 PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There is an error message when trying to reset windows 10 PC?: its all in the subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/there-is-an-error-message-when-trying-to-reset/6238d863-e1a6-4856-9502-e49017773e0b"