Windows 10: Error Microsoft Print to PDF. Is not working anymore after the workarround for CVE-2020-0674

Discus and support Error Microsoft Print to PDF. Is not working anymore after the workarround for CVE-2020-0674 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just for information: After applying the fix / workarround for CVE-2020-0674 the Microsoft Print to PDF is not working anymore. Printing a test page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bbbbob, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Bbbbob Win User

Error Microsoft Print to PDF. Is not working anymore after the workarround for CVE-2020-0674

Just for information:

After applying the fix / workarround for CVE-2020-0674 the Microsoft Print to PDF is not working anymore. Printing a test page results in an I/O error. https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-US/security-guidance/advisory/ADV200001 .

:)

Bbbbob, Jan 24, 2020

2. Microsoft January 2020 Security Updates

Release Notes

January 2020 Security Updates

Release Date: January 14, 2020

The January security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• Microsoft Windows
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
    • ASP.NET Core
    • .NET Core
    • .NET Framework
    • OneDrive for Android
    • Microsoft Dynamics
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• For information regarding enabling Windows 10, version 1909 features, please see

Microsoft Update Catalog.
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see

Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet
    • A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in

ADV990001
      . This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • Starting in May 2019, Internet Explorer 11 is available on Windows Server 2012. This configuration is present only in the IE Cumulative package.
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via

Windows Update
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    • Note: Support for Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2008 ends January 14, 2020. For more information please see

Lifecycle FAQ-Extended Security Updates
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates. Please note that this is not a complete list of CVEs for this release.

Known Issues

The f****ssues with the security updates. For a complete list of security update KBs, please see

2****ssues, please see
    Windows message center (links to currently-supported versions of Windows are in the left pane).

[table][tr][td]4534271[/td][td]Windows 10, version 1607, Windows Server 2016[/td][/tr][tr][td]4534273[/td][td]Windows 1****809[/td][/tr][tr][td]4534276[/td][td]Windows 10, version 1709[/td][/tr][tr][td]4534283[/td][td]Windows Server 2012 (Monthly Rollup)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4534288[/td][td]Windows Server 2012 (Security-only update)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4534293[/td][td]Windows 10, version 1803, Windows Server version 1803[/td][/tr][tr][td]4534297[/td][td]Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Monthly Rollup)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4534306[/td][td]Windows 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]4534309[/td][td]Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Security-only update[/td][/tr][/table]

NICK ADSL UK, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Error Microsoft Print to PDF. Is not working anymore after the workarround for CVE-2020-0674

Microsoft January 2020 Security Updates

Where is the complete list of CVEs for this release? I am looking for the KB articles for CVE-2020-0609 and CVE-2020-0610. The CVEs are about the WIndows Remote Desktop (RD Gateway) Remote Code Execution Vulnerability that has a severity of CRITICAL.

Tom Taylor (Tom.Taylor), Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Error Microsoft Print to PDF. Is not working anymore after the workarround for CVE-2020-0674

1. Error Microsoft Print to PDF. Is not working anymore after the workarround for CVE-2020-0674 - Similar Threads - Error Microsoft Print

2. MicroSoft Print to PDF stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MicroSoft Print to PDF stopped working: I have been using Microsoft Print to PDF for years to print parts of web pages, etc. Suddenly it has a problem. When I do what I have always done I get an error message " print preview error" and "an error occurred while printing". Then when I look at the folder where this...
  3. MicroSoft Print to PDF stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicroSoft Print to PDF stopped working: I have been using Microsoft Print to PDF for years to print parts of web pages, etc. Suddenly it has a problem. When I do what I have always done I get an error message " print preview error" and "an error occurred while printing". Then when I look at the folder where this...
  4. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working: "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not workingWhen I select "microsoft print to pdf" or "save as pdf" from various applications, that application hangs up and has to be aborted....
  5. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working: "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not workingWhen I select "microsoft print to pdf" or "save as pdf" from various applications, that application hangs up and has to be aborted....
  6. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF: I'm having issues printing to file. When ever I print to file it says page not found. The latest error when printing to file is:Error Printing on Microsoft Print To PDF. How can I fix this?...
  8. Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF: I'm having issues printing to file. When ever I print to file it says page not found. The latest error when printing to file is:Error Printing on Microsoft Print To PDF. How can I fix this?...
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF unable to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF unable to work: Hi all, Microsoft Print to PDF is not working on my Windows 10 machine. When it prompts for filename, it will prompt twice, and the output file is 0 bytes. I have tried all methods which I found online, which includes: 1 Remove the printer, reboot, reinstall printer. 2...
  10. CVE-2020-1425 and CVE-2020-1457

in Windows 10 News
    CVE-2020-1425 and CVE-2020-1457: Windows Codec Library vulnerabilities. Fixes auto-updated via Microsoft Store, not WU. https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en.../CVE-2020-1425 and https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en.../CVE-2020-1457 159755

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft KB microsoft print to pdf not working