Windows 10: Error missing .dll files when trying to run Smite

Discus and support Error missing .dll files when trying to run Smite in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've recently downloaded a game (Smite) from both Steam and from the developer directly. Both times I'm met with messages telling me I'm missing:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexanderHitchen, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Error missing .dll files when trying to run Smite

I've recently downloaded a game (Smite) from both Steam and from the developer directly. Both times I'm met with messages telling me I'm missing: XINPUT1_3.dll , D3DCOMPILIER_43.dll , d3dx9_43.dll and d3dx11_43.dll . I've made sure that I'm running DirectX 12 on Windows 10 and have reinstalled the game twice.

Is there any help for this?

***Modified title from: Missing dll files***

:)

AlexanderHitchen, Nov 12, 2019

2. Error: missing msvcp110.dll and msvcr110.dll with message: not designed to run on Windows or are corrupted on Windows 10 while playing Smite game

Using the Steam client, I installed the game Smite by Hi-Rez Studios. Upon attempting to launch the game via the launcher, I get the messages that the files "msvcp110.dll" and "msvcr110.dll" are "not designed to run on Windows or are corrupted." I've tried
    multiple methods so far, but I continue to get the same messages that I have been getting. Can somebody help me fix this problem once and for all?

Original title: Help With Missing .dll Files

Brock Aden, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Error: missing msvcp110.dll and msvcr110.dll with message: not designed to run on Windows or are corrupted on Windows 10 while playing Smite game

Hi Estelito,

Thank you for responding.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Unregister and re-register the msvcp110.dll and then check if you come across the issue.

Step 1: Steps to un-register
    msvcp110.dll

• Press Windows + R from the keyboard to open
      Run
      command.
    • Type regsvr32 /u msvcp110.dll
    • Click on OK.
    • Close the Run command window

Step 2:
    Steps to re-register msvcp110.dll

• Press Windows + R from the keyboard to open
      Run
      command.
    • Type regsvr32 /i msvcp110.dll
    • Click on OK.
    • Close the Run command window and check if the issue persists.

Method 2: Check if you have not deleted the msvcp110.dll file by mistake on your device.

Check for the file in Recycle bin. If found restore back.

Method 3: I suggest you to run the Microsoft Safety Scanner
    and check.

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Also, when you perform Microsoft Safety Scanner from the link provided, data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential
    for data loss.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Error missing .dll files when trying to run Smite

dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Error missing .dll files when trying to run Smite

1. Error missing .dll files when trying to run Smite - Similar Threads - Error missing dll

2. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  3. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  4. When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...

When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...: This comes up on system file checker:Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22494.1000 Image Version: 10.0.22494.1000 [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log...
  5. When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...: This comes up on system file checker:Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22494.1000 Image Version: 10.0.22494.1000 [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log...
  6. Keep getting a missing dll error when trying to run some programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting a missing dll error when trying to run some programs.: I have been getting this 2 error mesages when trying to run certain programs on my laptop for some time ago, which mention that the dll isnt designed to run on windows. These are the 2 pop ups in question: Link...
  7. Keep getting a missing dll error when trying to run some programs.

Keep getting a missing dll error when trying to run some programs.: I have been getting this 2 error mesages when trying to run certain programs on my laptop for some time ago, which mention that the dll isnt designed to run on windows. These are the 2 pop ups in question: Link...
  8. Keep getting a missing dll error when trying to run some programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. missing dll files when trying to run games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    missing dll files when trying to run games: missing dll files when trying to run gamesi recently installed windows 10 on a fresh computer but when i tried to run any of the games i downloaded i got errors even i reinstall directx runtime and c++1. steam_api.dll missing2. fmodex.dll missing3. fmod_event.dll missing4....
  10. missing dll files when trying to run games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    missing dll files when trying to run games: i recently installed windows 10 on a fresh computer but when i tried to run any of the games i downloaded i got three errors 1. d3dx9_43.dll missing 2. MSVCP100.dll missing 3. MSVCR100.dll missing someone please help me !...