Windows 10: Error/Missing DLL on RegSvr32

Discus and support Error/Missing DLL on RegSvr32 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so I'm trying to fix my Windows Defender my windows defender "Start Action" and "Offline Scan" Doesnt work then I found this Topic to "Re-Register... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RandomGaming CH, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Error/Missing DLL on RegSvr32

so I'm trying to fix my Windows Defender
    my windows defender "Start Action" and "Offline Scan" Doesnt work
    then I found this Topic to "Re-Register DLL" but I just get this error message
    Error/Missing DLL on RegSvr32 75415163-93a4-4175-90ab-c171995de86e?upload=true.png
    I already tried to run sfc /scannow , DISM both on Safe Mode and normal mode, and both of them don't detect any corrupted file

Pardon for bad English

:)

RandomGaming CH, Feb 20, 2021

2. Error RegSvr32 while startup

Hi Thurston,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer.

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

Regsvr32 is a command-line utility to register and unregister OLE controls, such as DLLs and ActiveX controls in the Windows Registry. Regsvr32.exe is installed in the %systemroot%\System32 folder in Windows XP and later versions of Windows.

Note On a 64-bit version of Windows operating system, there are two versions of the Regsv32.exe file:

• The 64-bit version is %systemroot%\System32\regsvr32.exe.
    • The 32-bit version is %systemroot%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe.
    Try one of the following methods when you receive a Regsvr32 error:

Method 1: Re-run the Regsvr32 command from an elevated command prompt

• To open an elevated command prompt, following these steps:
    Type Command Prompt in the Search box, right-click
    Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click
    Allow..

• Method 2: Use the 32-bit version of Regsvr32 to register a 32-bit DLL on a 64-bit version of Windows If you receive an error when registering a 32-bit DLL on a 64-bit version of Windows, follow these steps:
      • Open an elevated command prompt.
      • If the 32-bit DLL is in the %systemroot%\System32 folder, move it to the %systemroot%\SysWoW64 folder.
    Run the following command:

Perform the troubleshooting and reply with the results, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Regsvr32 error

I let a friend borrow my laptop because her desktop is in storage. She returned it to me a complete mess! Toolbars were every where. I used Malwarebytes 2.0 to clean things up. Now, I'm getting a regsvr32 error.

The .DLL file that's being referenced no exists longer on the system. The strangest thing is, there's a .txt with the same name of the DLL. When I opened the text file with notepad ++, all of the contents is gibberish and has special characters. I used CCleaner to scan and fix the registry, but that didn't work as well. The actual DLL file no longer exists, so my question is will regsvr32 /u work? I think the directory may have been deleted.

Here's the .DLL file name: LFCMP13n

GoFigureItOut, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Samuria Win User

Error/Missing DLL on RegSvr32

Missing dll file when installing program

Is the dll on the system and is it registered?

• Type Regsvr32 /u {Filename.dll} [There is one space both before and after /u. Do not type the {} braces. ...
    • Click the OK button. ...
    • Then re-register the file by running Regsvr32 {Filename. .dll} (as described above.

Samuria, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Error/Missing DLL on RegSvr32

1. Error/Missing DLL on RegSvr32 - Similar Threads - Error Missing DLL

2. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  3. RegSvr32 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RegSvr32 Error: Hello,At somepoint today after I restarted my PC, I receive this Error. Prior to his I have to mention that I have Installed the latest Driver of my Nvidia Card. Thinking the install of the videocard might have caused this I re-installed it as well with no avail.To my...
  4. RegSvr32 Error

RegSvr32 Error: Hello,At somepoint today after I restarted my PC, I receive this Error. Prior to his I have to mention that I have Installed the latest Driver of my Nvidia Card. Thinking the install of the videocard might have caused this I re-installed it as well with no avail.To my...
  5. missing d3d12.dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing d3d12.dll error: I am running on windows 7, 64 bit laptop, getting missing d3d12.dll error. I tried downloading a driver, no luck, still error msg with Cheif Architect x13. please help...
  6. missing d3d12.dll error

missing d3d12.dll error: I am running on windows 7, 64 bit laptop, getting missing d3d12.dll error. I tried downloading a driver, no luck, still error msg with Cheif Architect x13. please help...
  7. Error msvcr120.dll and mscvcr140.dll is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error msvcr120.dll and mscvcr140.dll is missing: Please someone help me with my issue with FIFA 20 cuz when I open it it says my computer doesn't have msvcr140.dll and msvcr120.dll please reinstall. I have tried many methods but nothing helps....
  8. DLL Missing error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL Missing error: I have the latest Directx installed on my laptop. Still it says dll files missing. Shouldn't directx automatically solve this? Need steam_api64r.dll for COD Black Ops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-missing-error/39734f7f-75a8-448d-85c6-0ce99800a60b
  9. Missing dll error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing dll error: [IMG]Every time my laptop boots up, I get this error. I have also noticed that System32 appeared in my frequent folders, even I have not been in System32 recently. Should I be concerned? If this is an important dll, can someone provide a download? I honestly have no idea how...
  10. MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error: After latest update I'm having issues with a lot of applications like adobe, the message is MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error can you down in this arbic site dll file...