Windows 10: Error moving file to Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Error moving file to Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,When I try to move my files from the SD card in my phone to Windows 10 computer, I am unable to move them and I get an error saying "The requested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by I-Shu Chen, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Error moving file to Windows 10 computer

Hi,When I try to move my files from the SD card in my phone to Windows 10 computer, I am unable to move them and I get an error saying "The requested resource is in use" as shown in the screenshot attached here. I don't know why I get this error message because I am not using the files at all. Does anyone know how to fix it?

:)

I-Shu Chen, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 21, 2021
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Error moving file to Windows 10 computer :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Error moving file to Windows 10 computer

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Error moving file to Windows 10 computer

1. Error moving file to Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Error moving file

2. [Windows 10] File Moving Privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [Windows 10] File Moving Privileges: How on earth do I fix this:when I AM an administrator already???I was trying to reset an SQL root pw following this thread: MySQL :: MySQL 8.0 Reference Manual :: B.3.3.2 How to Reset the Root Passwordwhich led [not only nowhere, but] to me, the only administrator on the...
  3. Moving Windows 10 to a new computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving Windows 10 to a new computer.: I have a Windows Ten License that I bought for my iMac to take a class that required a certain application. I am currently in the process of building a PC and I was curious if I could save myself 100-odd dollars by removing Windows 10 from the iMac, and getting it on a...
  4. Error moving files to my desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error moving files to my desktop: This is similar to another problem i had recenty. Whenver I try to open or move one or more downloaded files to my desktop , a message pops up saying that "Opening these files maybe harmfil to your computer. Your internet security settings has blocked one or more files from...
  5. Windows 10 moving to new computer.

Windows 10 moving to new computer.: In 2016 I upgraded my retail purchased copy of Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. This was not a OEM version of Windows 7. I had built the computer. My computer's motherboard recently died. I will get a new computer with a SSD hard drive which is formatted only. I have...
  6. moving files to a new computer

moving files to a new computer: My hard drive is dying and I need to move my data and programs from a Windows 10 operating system to a new computer with Windows 10. I would like to use writable CDs....
  7. Moving, not replacing, files in Windows 10

Moving, not replacing, files in Windows 10: I recently moved a file to another folder which already contained a file of the same name. I expected to be given the option of renaming the file being moved or cancelling the move. Instead, the file was moved in to the folder and the 'old' file was replaced. How can I...
  8. moving files to a new computer

moving files to a new computer: I have a six-year-old computer running Windows 10 and want to move all my files from it to a new computer also running Windows 10. What's the best/easiest way to do it?...
  9. moving setting and files to a new computer

moving setting and files to a new computer: whats the procedure for moving files and settings to a new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/moving-setting-and-files-to-a-new-computer/24e01d6d-b7d7-4fba-bac6-0adcc88f2c02
  10. Move Files From Windows 7 Desktop to Windows 10 Desktop Computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move Files From Windows 7 Desktop to Windows 10 Desktop Computers: My Windows 7 desktop computer powers itself off almost every day. So I bought a Windows 10 desktop and set it up. Now I want to move all my data folders and files to it. I will do fresh installs of my programs as I need them. I copied most of my data folders to a USB...