Windows 10: Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01

Discus and support Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed the kali Linux distro from WSL. By default, it is installed in C drive. Now I don't have any storage left on the C drive so I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thrishank Kalluru, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01

I have installed the kali Linux distro from WSL. By default, it is installed in C drive. Now I don't have any storage left on the C drive so I need to move the kali to the d drive. So tell me a solution to move the kali to d drive

:)

Thrishank Kalluru, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01

1. Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01 - Similar Threads - Error moving kali

2. Wsl kali linux bash error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wsl kali linux bash error: i installed the kali linux using microsoft store and wsl and did everything how I am supposed to but i get this errorWslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80004005 Error: 0x80004005 Unspecified error...
  3. Wsl kali linux bash error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wsl kali linux bash error: i installed the kali linux using microsoft store and wsl and did everything how I am supposed to but i get this errorWslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80004005 Error: 0x80004005 Unspecified error...
  4. Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01: I have installed the kali Linux distro from WSL. By default, it is installed in C drive. Now I don't have any storage left on the C drive so I need to move the kali to the d drive. So tell me a solution to move the kali to d drive...
  5. Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01: I have installed the kali Linux distro from WSL. By default, it is installed in C drive. Now I don't have any storage left on the C drive so I need to move the kali to the d drive. So tell me a solution to move the kali to d drive...
  6. Kali Linux Internet Problem in wsl of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kali Linux Internet Problem in wsl of Windows: HelloPlease pay attention that everything is running on Windows 11 with wls capability I'm all the way I went all the way to install Kali Linux correctly and with the help of official site, and there was no other problem until I realized that it could not connect to the...
  7. Kali Linux Internet Problem in wsl of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kali Linux Internet Problem in wsl of Windows: HelloPlease pay attention that everything is running on Windows 11 with wls capability I'm all the way I went all the way to install Kali Linux correctly and with the help of official site, and there was no other problem until I realized that it could not connect to the...
  8. Kali Linux Error 0x80004005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Kali Linux Error 0x80004005: [ATTACH]I've been trying for over a day and I still can't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kali-linux-error-0x80004005/42ad2871-adf5-4892-9a60-f93cfcdedb79
  9. Kali Linux on Windows in 5min (WSL 2 GUI)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kali Linux on Windows in 5min (WSL 2 GUI): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/scadonl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iq8t11/kali_linux_on_windows_in_5min_wsl_2_gui/
  10. error 0x80073d01

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error 0x80073d01: I did updates to windows 10 asking me to restart the computer,restarted and my software icon was gone an also I could not an still cant access most of my apps ,tried to unistall an reinstall but nothing happens but this error 0x80073d01 comes up,how can I fix this?...