Windows 10: error ms client licensing platform admin

Discus and support error ms client licensing platform admin in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Version 2004 OS build 19041.388 Getting this error everyday how to fix? Log Name: Microsoft-Client-Licensing-Platform/AdminSource:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Midwayah, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Midwayah Win User

error ms client licensing platform admin

Windows Version 2004 OS build 19041.388
    Getting this error everyday how to fix?

Log Name: Microsoft-Client-Licensing-Platform/AdminSource: Microsoft-Client-Licensing-PlatformDate: 7/19/2020 2:34:08 PMEvent ID: 110Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: Service KeywordUser: SYSTEMComputer: FRANKGDescription:License install failed for license type: 1Result code: 0xC03F6601Event Xml:<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Client-Licensing-Platform" Guid="{b6cc0d55-9ecc-49a8-b929-2b9022426f2a}" /> <EventID>110</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x2000000000000001</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-07-19T18:34:08.1071273Z" /> <EventRecordID>4678</EventRecordID> <Correlation /> <Execution ProcessID="30964" ThreadID="31352" /> <Channel>Microsoft-Client-Licensing-Platform/Admin</Channel> <Computer>FRANKG</Computer> <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /> </System> <EventData> <Data Name="Type">1</Data> <Data Name="HRESULT">3225380353</Data> </EventData></Event>

:)

Midwayah, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 20, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Attaching images to non-MS email client

Hi, please confirm you see em Client here: (Send to works for Thunderbird).

error ms client licensing platform admin [​IMG]

You can also try this: Win key + r, shell:sendto <ENTER>

Then drag a shortcut to em client to the send to folder:

error ms client licensing platform admin [​IMG]

Then try rt click image, send to, click the em client shortcut and see what happens. (That works for Tbird)

You can ask questions about em client here:
    eM Client Free Customer Support

There should be other ways to add an image or other file as an attachment to an email, not just Send to.

dalchina, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Windows Admin Center - Centrally manage all your Windows 10 PCs  

Please take a screenshot of the complete error message and post it here.

In addition, short troubleshooting checklist:
    • Set Trusted Hosts to All Computers with following command (step 1.4):
      Set-Item WSMan:\localhost\Client\TrustedHosts -Value '*'
    • Do everything in step 3.9
    • Check that network type is private, and that file sharing is enabled

Thema:

1. error ms client licensing platform admin - Similar Threads - error client licensing

2. Default email client problem in MS outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Default email client problem in MS outlook: Hi, I keep getting this"either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the message request" error popup whenever I launch outlook. I've tried all the solutions mentioned here and it is still there. I've also tried the Adobe solution posted...
  3. ms account switch admin problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ms account switch admin problems: set up a new desktop computer for a friend used my ms account to install win 10 when I brought it to him and went to change to his account he tells me he doesnt have his un and password from there it turned into a night mare I couldnt switch users and because Im not sure...
  4. MS Antimalware Platform 4.18.2001.6 only on one PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Antimalware Platform 4.18.2001.6 only on one PC: Hello. After updating three PCs to v18363.628, I have noticed that only one got this antimalware platform update. The remaining ones are still on v4.18.1911.3 I have not seen it on MS catalog either... 149478
  5. ms project 2016 perpetual license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ms project 2016 perpetual license: i want to install my Microsoft project 2016 app onto a second PC using only 1 at a time. Order number 3004990657. when I try to do this I get an error it is already installed. I thought this was a perpetual license so I could use it as long as only 1 in active use at a time?...
  6. Attaching images to non-MS email client

in Browsers and Email
    Attaching images to non-MS email client: I am new to W10, I use eM Client as my email client and I have set it to default in settings. However, if I right-click an image and then select "send to" and "mail recipient" it throws up an error message saying "you need to create a MS Outlook profile". Is there a way of...
  7. Windows 10 Ubuntu Command Line Client License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Ubuntu Command Line Client License: I would like to use this at work. I need the license so it can go through the company FOSS process to be approved. Where can I get a copy? Ubuntu license references the source code as having the license terms. I don't have a location for the source code for this....
  8. Ms Azure costs / licensing and VM's

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Ms Azure costs / licensing and VM's: Hi there has anybody got an idea on roughly what the monthly cost of the Azure Cloud service is for say a home user or a small (individual sole trader) type of business. Basically to run 2 VM's with a small amount of e-commerce. Looking at Ms's licensing- you'd need a...
  9. Dhcp Client Errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dhcp Client Errors: I am getting a lot of Dhcp client Errors.My internet drops out and wont connect.Here is the error I get from event viewer,like 10 or more per day..Event 1002 Dhcp client...The IP address lease 192.168.0.12 for the Network Card with network address 0x704D7B343FCB has been...
  10. 99% CPU from Client license platform migration tool

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    99% CPU from Client license platform migration tool: Hello, I'm new to these forums and not sure if this topic belongs here (sorry if it doesn't): Since updating my PC from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro (via clean install from the November update Win 10 Pro ISO) I regularly get a process called "Client license platform...