Windows 10: error ms client licensing platform admin

Discus and support error ms client licensing platform admin in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Version 2004 OS build 19041.388 Getting this error everyday how to fix? Log Name: Microsoft-Client-Licensing-Platform/AdminSource:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Midwayah, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Midwayah Win User

error ms client licensing platform admin

Windows Version 2004 OS build 19041.388
    Getting this error everyday how to fix?

Log Name: Microsoft-Client-Licensing-Platform/AdminSource: Microsoft-Client-Licensing-PlatformDate: 7/19/2020 2:34:08 PMEvent ID: 110Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: Service KeywordUser: SYSTEMComputer: FRANKGDescription:License install failed for license type: 1Result code: 0xC03F6601Event Xml:<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Client-Licensing-Platform" Guid="{b6cc0d55-9ecc-49a8-b929-2b9022426f2a}" /> <EventID>110</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x2000000000000001</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-07-19T18:34:08.1071273Z" /> <EventRecordID>4678</EventRecordID> <Correlation /> <Execution ProcessID="30964" ThreadID="31352" /> <Channel>Microsoft-Client-Licensing-Platform/Admin</Channel> <Computer>FRANKG</Computer> <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /> </System> <EventData> <Data Name="Type">1</Data> <Data Name="HRESULT">3225380353</Data> </EventData></Event>

:)

Midwayah, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 20, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Attaching images to non-MS email client

Hi, please confirm you see em Client here: (Send to works for Thunderbird).

error ms client licensing platform admin [​IMG]

You can also try this: Win key + r, shell:sendto <ENTER>

Then drag a shortcut to em client to the send to folder:

error ms client licensing platform admin [​IMG]

Then try rt click image, send to, click the em client shortcut and see what happens. (That works for Tbird)

You can ask questions about em client here:
    eM Client Free Customer Support

There should be other ways to add an image or other file as an attachment to an email, not just Send to.

dalchina, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Windows Admin Center - Centrally manage all your Windows 10 PCs  

Please take a screenshot of the complete error message and post it here.

In addition, short troubleshooting checklist:
    • Set Trusted Hosts to All Computers with following command (step 1.4):
      Set-Item WSMan:\localhost\Client\TrustedHosts -Value '*'
    • Do everything in step 3.9
    • Check that network type is private, and that file sharing is enabled

Thema:

1. error ms client licensing platform admin - Similar Threads - error client licensing

2. Client License Service not Starting Error 126

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Client License Service not Starting Error 126: The Client License Service is not starting. I tried starting it manually, but It gave errors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/client-license-service-not-starting-error-126/5ac85267-b10a-49f9-a3e4-5e327effd94e
  3. Client License Service not Starting Error 126

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Client License Service not Starting Error 126: The Client License Service is not starting. I tried starting it manually, but It gave errors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/client-license-service-not-starting-error-126/5ac85267-b10a-49f9-a3e4-5e327effd94e
  4. Client License Service not Starting Error 126

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Fix Error 4688822970, Make sure the Platform Client is online on Battlefield 2042

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error 4688822970, Make sure the Platform Client is online on Battlefield 2042: [ATTACH]As per the reports, a lot of Battlefield users are unable to access the game. When they try to launch the game, they see the following error message: Unable to connect to the EA servers. Please check your Internet connection, make sure the Platform Client is online...
  6. Quick assist and admin right for clients

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick assist and admin right for clients: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 5-15 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I am encountering a problem. All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  7. Quick assist and admin right for clients

Quick assist and admin right for clients: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 5-15 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I am encountering a problem. All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  8. MS Paint Licensing

MS Paint Licensing: Hi! Is the paint program that comes with Windows 10 allowed for commercial use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint-licensing/2384eff7-63c2-4423-bc6a-10d1563300f0
  9. Regarding MS licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding MS licensing: Dear support, I have a quaries regarding Win 10 licensing, i have purchased laptop with inbuilt win 8.1 os after this i updated it to win 10 home single language digitally activated and then after i purchase win 10 pro licenses also and remove win 10 home and installed win...
  10. 99% CPU from Client license platform migration tool

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    99% CPU from Client license platform migration tool: Hello, I'm new to these forums and not sure if this topic belongs here (sorry if it doesn't): Since updating my PC from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro (via clean install from the November update Win 10 Pro ISO) I regularly get a process called "Client license platform...