Windows 10: Error msg.

Discus and support Error msg. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Had error msg. that my home computer was invaded accompanied by a terrible beeping sound. Requested I call a support number 855-523-5682. Is this a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NancyBir, Sep 7, 2019.

1. NancyBir Win User

Error msg.

Had error msg. that my home computer was invaded accompanied by a terrible beeping sound. Requested I call a support number 855-523-5682. Is this a legitimate error or scam?

:)

NancyBir, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Sigurd Win User

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

Sigurd, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Win10 error msg 0xc1900107

Hello Adrianne.. I followed the steps as you suggested from Jezhel Uga but unfortunately that did not fix the problem. Now I get a new error message. 0x80070652. What is the next step in resolving this issue?

Jackie

JackieCusack, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Sigurd Win User

Error msg.

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

MS have clearly changed something because mine includes in the options the two methods I tried initially.
    I ma trying to remember the steps - (I think) I tried to open the *.msg by double clicking it in File Finder and was asked what app to use. Selected Notepad without success. Tried again with Outlook (so it gave me two goes). I then installed File Viewer and that has become an option along with Notepad. So we get different results.
    The work around suggested in the web page I linked to above doesn't help - takes me to the same place as Start - Defaults

I haven't tried a repair of Outlook. Seems a bit unlikely but maybe worth a try. It may be worth trying to do what I am trying to do with .msg files with some obscure file ending I never use.

Sigurd, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Error msg.

1. Error msg. - Similar Threads - Error msg

2. i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop: so i use windows 11 and one day after updating my laptop showed this msg " sihost.exe system error " " this system detected an overrun of a stack based buffer in this application. this overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application". and...
  3. i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop: so i use windows 11 and one day after updating my laptop showed this msg " sihost.exe system error " " this system detected an overrun of a stack based buffer in this application. this overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application". and...
  4. error msg: oops, something went wrong. Someone has entered an incorrect password too many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error msg: oops, something went wrong. Someone has entered an incorrect password too many...: error msg: oops, something went wrong. Someone has entered an incorrect password too many times. Your account has been temporarily locked. This has been over 24 hrs and still can't reset. what to try now?...
  5. error msg: oops, something went wrong. Someone has entered an incorrect password too many...

error msg: oops, something went wrong. Someone has entered an incorrect password too many...: error msg: oops, something went wrong. Someone has entered an incorrect password too many times. Your account has been temporarily locked. This has been over 24 hrs and still can't reset. what to try now?...
  6. Unable to log into Microsoft Parallels Error Msg "An error occurred while switching to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into Microsoft Parallels Error Msg "An error occurred while switching to...: Hello, Hello,I am unable to lot into Microsoft 11 through Parallels. All of the sudden it stopped working. When I log in I get Error Msg: "An error occurred while switching to Coherence. Please try again". I tried everything and can't get it to open. I checked Maintenance and...
  7. Unable to log into Microsoft Parallels Error Msg "An error occurred while switching to...

Unable to log into Microsoft Parallels Error Msg "An error occurred while switching to...: Hello, Hello,I am unable to lot into Microsoft 11 through Parallels. All of the sudden it stopped working. When I log in I get Error Msg: "An error occurred while switching to Coherence. Please try again". I tried everything and can't get it to open. I checked Maintenance and...
  8. Is there a fix for windows 11 "Can't find Printer error msg 1801"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for windows 11 "Can't find Printer error msg 1801": When trying to add a printer, getting "We can't find the printer you're trying to install. Check to see if the printer was renamed and try to install it again or contact your network administrator for help. Error: #1801". I have tried installing as an administrator; nothing...
  9. Is there a fix for windows 11 "Can't find Printer error msg 1801"

Is there a fix for windows 11 "Can't find Printer error msg 1801": When trying to add a printer, getting "We can't find the printer you're trying to install. Check to see if the printer was renamed and try to install it again or contact your network administrator for help. Error: #1801". I have tried installing as an administrator; nothing...
  10. While Trying to Uninstall ColorOsUpgrade Tool getting "unins000.msg is missing" error

While Trying to Uninstall ColorOsUpgrade Tool getting "unins000.msg is missing" error: The tool is published by Oppo India to update the Oppo smartphones. I want to uninstall it but getting " "unins000.msg is missing" error". Can you please help me uninstall this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Msg error