Windows 10: Error name : CRITICAL PROCCES DIED

Discus and support Error name : CRITICAL PROCCES DIED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello , i am Skay and i have been facing this problem for 2 weeks almost , i Cant even reset the god damn laptop from the Blue menu , every time i open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MyNameIsSkay, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Error name : CRITICAL PROCCES DIED

Hello , i am Skay and i have been facing this problem for 2 weeks almost , i Cant even reset the god damn laptop from the Blue menu , every time i open my pc it does a bsod saying CRITICAL PROCCES DIED , and i dont even know why , i was randomly using my pc and yea it appear instantly.pls help

Here is a video of that : https://youtu.be/FuTg6vebj6c

:)

MyNameIsSkay, Sep 22, 2020

2. critical procces died

Hi Bernat,

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED occurs when a process needed for the operating to run properly, well, dies. Processes are like programs, but multiple processes can be used by a single program- and processes directly interact with your processor,
    hence their name. The bad thing about this error is that it could be just about anything critical to the operation of your computer: namely, your hard drive, your memory, or, if you’re especially unfortunate, your processor.

I suggest you to boot the computer in safe mode and check if the issue persists:

To boot the system in safe mode please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Note: After the troubleshooting, make sure to boot your computer to normal mode.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Critical Process Died Error

Recently while using the internet my computer experienced a BSOD which listed the Critical Process Died as the error. Before this happened my computer kept popping up with a message I believe was saying that the display adapter driver crashed and then was recovered. It should also be mentioned that I recently upgraded my system with a new graphics card, after my old one died, and with a new case. That was my first time ever doing something like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if that could be a problem.

Sixthdaemonfox, Sep 22, 2020
  4. singh Win User

Error name : CRITICAL PROCCES DIED

Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    Error name : CRITICAL PROCCES DIED [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Error name : CRITICAL PROCCES DIED

1. Error name : CRITICAL PROCCES DIED - Similar Threads - Error name CRITICAL

2. Looping Critical procces died error and not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looping Critical procces died error and not open: Windows was installed on the M.2 SSD on my computer, and 3 HDDs were installed, then I turned on the computer in the morning, it was stuck on the loading screen, it doesn't boot, I restart etc. I did a startup repair it didn't solve then I removed all the HDDs and the problem...
  3. Looping Critical procces died error and not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looping Critical procces died error and not open: Windows was installed on the M.2 SSD on my computer, and 3 HDDs were installed, then I turned on the computer in the morning, it was stuck on the loading screen, it doesn't boot, I restart etc. I did a startup repair it didn't solve then I removed all the HDDs and the problem...
  4. Looping Critical procces died error and not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Critical Procces Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Procces Died: Hi,Im having some problems with my Windows 11 and my new Pcthe last Blue screen i saw is thisCritical Procces died .. i dont have a photo of the error code , but on my event viewer i see this. i have some minidump .dmp files .. but i cannot or dont know how to read it and...
  6. Critical Procces Died

Critical Procces Died: Hi,Im having some problems with my Windows 11 and my new Pcthe last Blue screen i saw is thisCritical Procces died .. i dont have a photo of the error code , but on my event viewer i see this. i have some minidump .dmp files .. but i cannot or dont know how to read it and...
  7. Critical Process Died error

Critical Process Died error: I installed a second ssd 1tb memory and upgraded my 16gb ram to 32gb.. at first it would just stop at the loading screen then go black.. forced restart a couple times the I got the blue screen with the error code CRITICAL_PROSSESS_DIED.. Help… Imma guess it has to do with my...
  8. Critical Process Died error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died error: Anyone ever have a successful resolution of a 'Critical Process Died issue'. This one is totally new to me. Any and all help would be appreciated . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-error/f0fd40b0-1b22-46ce-abed-4b161f46b43a
  9. Critical process died error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical process died error: I’ve tried everything to fix this but I’m still in a boot loop. System restore didn’t work. It won’t even let me factory reset it. submitted by /u/noisette666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmkmpl/critical_process_died_error/
  10. CRITICAL PROCCES DIED

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CRITICAL PROCCES DIED: Hi guys, so two days ago i went to sleep and turn of my computer, i realize that my RGB mouse case and keyboard werent off but i really needed to sleep so i went to do it, on the morning my new 8gb ram came from amazon, i notices that my pc was on, i turn it off plug in the...