Windows 10: Error No 2350 while installing Sql server express edition

Discus and support Error No 2350 while installing Sql server express edition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello there I am learning to make windows form applications in visual studio .thats why to work with databases I wanted to install SQL server express... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Azwad Prime, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Error No 2350 while installing Sql server express edition

hello there

I am learning to make windows form applications in visual studio .thats why to work with databases I wanted to install SQL server express edition. I downloaded the file properly without any problems.but the problem is when I try to install it, it shows me this error message " please verify that you have access to this directory error no 2350 " it shows two options one to retry & the other is cancel .i tried it again & again but failed. it's showing this error 2350 all the time. now I am looking for an expert to help me. I am using windows 10 home 1803 version.

regards

Azwad

:)

Azwad Prime, Sep 6, 2018
  2. TK Yee Win User

SQL Server 2014 Express edition

I install Sql Server 2014 express edition successfully on a notebook running windows10 2 days ago and manage to log into the server using SQL server 2014 Management Studio with windows authentication. But today, I'm unable to log on using the same login settings citing
    some instances or network problem.

Appreciate it if anyone can enlighten me on how to solve this issue.

Thank you in anticipation.

TK Yee, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Not able to install SQL Server 2012 R2 developer edition on Windows 10 machine.

I am not able to install SQL Server 2012 R2 developer edition on windows 10 machine. Setup start and stops immediately and didn't throw any error.

Even I have tried to installed following version of SQL server 2008 but no luck.

1. SQL Server 2008 R2 developer edition

2. SQL Server 2008 Express edition.

Please help

Raman Tayal, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Error No 2350 while installing Sql server express edition

Error while Installing SQL Server 2016 Developer Edition in Windows Pro

Hi,

I have error while installing SQL Server Developer Edition.

Unable to install SQL Server (setup.exe).

Exit code (Decimal) -2068119551 Error description SQL Server Browser configuration for feature 'SQL_Engine_Core_Inst_sql_engine_core_inst_Cpu64' was cancelled by user after a previous installation failure. The last attempted step: Starting the SQL Server Browser service 'SQLBrowser', and waiting for up
    to '900' seconds for the process to complete. .

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Meena S

Meenakshykumari, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Error No 2350 while installing Sql server express edition

1. Error No 2350 while installing Sql server express edition - Similar Threads - Error 2350 while

2. Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express Edition failing to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express Edition failing to install: Hi,I am trying to install Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express Edition.The installation .exe file downloads fine from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=101064When I run the installation file, it shows this error:I follow the link, which downloads the...
  3. Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express Edition failing to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express Edition failing to install: Hi,I am trying to install Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express Edition.The installation .exe file downloads fine from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=101064When I run the installation file, it shows this error:I follow the link, which downloads the...
  4. Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express Edition failing to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error during installation of SQL Server 2019 Express Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error during installation of SQL Server 2019 Express Edition: I'm unable to install SQL Server 2019 Express Edition. Every time it's giving me this errorOops...Unable to install SQL Server setup.exeExit codeDecimal:-2068052310Error description: Error writing to file: microsoft.sqlserver.batchparser.dll. Verify that you have to that...
  6. Error during installation of SQL Server 2019 Express Edition

Error during installation of SQL Server 2019 Express Edition: I'm unable to install SQL Server 2019 Express Edition. Every time it's giving me this errorOops...Unable to install SQL Server setup.exeExit codeDecimal:-2068052310Error description: Error writing to file: microsoft.sqlserver.batchparser.dll. Verify that you have to that...
  7. sql server developer edition 2019 installation errors

sql server developer edition 2019 installation errors: I am learning to work with SQL server, So I watched a video here https://youtu.be/7GVFYt6_ZFM?t=65 in the video they say if you are learning SQL server then you need to install the developer edition. So I downloaded the developer editionfrom here SQL Server Downloads...
  8. SQL Server Express 2017 Installation Fails

SQL Server Express 2017 Installation Fails: Hi I am trying to install SQL Server 2017 Express on my Laptop on which I am an Administrator. It just fails with: Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe. Exit code Decimal: -2068052310Error description: An installation package for the product Microsoft SQL Server...
  9. Sql server 2016 express installation error

Sql server 2016 express installation error: i have tried all the solutions on the internet of clearing the registry and removing all previous sql installs and even running it on admin privillages but it keeps showing this error. TITLE: SQL Server Setup failure. ------------------------------ SQL Server Setup has...
  10. SQL server 2017 Express Edition

SQL server 2017 Express Edition: Hi I have the following problem: I want to install sql server 2017 express and have tried several times but I keep getting the same error. I googled the error but couldn't find any solutions that worked for me. The installer says "Unable to install SQL server (setup.exe)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sql 2017 express installation error 2350

2. sql 2014 error 2350

3. sql 2012 setup 2350 error