Windows 10: Error NO SOUND following automatic update MS windows 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop

Discus and support Error NO SOUND following automatic update MS windows 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hallo i updated MS window 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop: I've no sound anymore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ACoppieters, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Error NO SOUND following automatic update MS windows 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop

hallo

i updated MS window 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop: I've no sound anymore

:)

ACoppieters, Oct 23, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 23, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Error NO SOUND following automatic update MS windows 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Error NO SOUND following automatic update MS windows 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop

Vista Automatic Updating Error

I have had automatic updating set to update daily but recently it has alerted me that it has been turned off.

I open Windows Security Center and click Change Settings under Automatic Updating, it gives me two options, "Install Updates Automatically (recommended)" and "Let me choose".

First option clicked and it gives me an error window, "Security Center can't change your automatic updating settings." and gives the option to do it manually.

I open the window to manually change my settings, "Install updates automatically Every Day at 5:00 AM" is selected, I click OK yet Automatic Updating is still not on.

If I go to the Windows Update window and Check for Updates I receive an error stating:

Error(s) found: Code 8007042 Windows Update encountered an unknown error.

Basically my automatic updates are being disabled *Bang Head :banghead:, any way to fix this? Thank you.

DistantDeath, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Error NO SOUND following automatic update MS windows 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop

1. Error NO SOUND following automatic update MS windows 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop - Similar Threads - Error SOUND following

2. Problem with sound on ACER Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with sound on ACER Laptop: Does anyone know what might cause this problem?The laptop screen suddenly turn off and speakers send weird noiseWindows 10 home on ACER nitro5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-sound-on-acer-laptop/a1b886c7-a637-4e7e-b65e-d5212ba44629
  3. Acer laptop fails to boot after automatic Windows update.

Acer laptop fails to boot after automatic Windows update.: I have an Acer Aspire 4752G laptop, with Windows 10 correctly installed. Yesterday 14 December 2020 after an automatic Windows update, my laptop fails to boot. It get stuck on the Acer startup screen. I am unable to enter Setup F2 or change the boot device F12. I have...
  4. ACER Laptop issues after Windows 10 Update Version 1903

ACER Laptop issues after Windows 10 Update Version 1903: I originally purchased my ACER laptop at the Microsoft store in Tysons Corner. They always provided AMAZING customer service. Shortly after I downloaded the latest update, my laptop would turn on, but only to the start up screen and then it would just continously show the...
  5. MS AUTOMATIC UPDATES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS AUTOMATIC UPDATES: It should be illegal for MS to just take over my computer whenever they want to just because I have a Windows 10 operating system. They should send me an email to request an update or allow me to turn it off if I don't want it when they want it. I cannot wait 3-4 hours...
  6. Laptop issues following automatic Windows 10, version 1909

Laptop issues following automatic Windows 10, version 1909: Hi, I am now currently working permanently from home and in preparation of this had set up an additional Dell monitor linked to laptop. After setting up this morning the additional monitor will not work. Laptop can't detect it. I have checked all leads, taken them out,...
  7. Acer 1903

Acer 1903: Does anyone have this laptop model acer aspire 5 a515-51-735n on 1903? Is everything ok in it? 145978
  8. Trying to update Windows 10 on Acer laptop

Trying to update Windows 10 on Acer laptop: I am trying to troubleshoot updates for Windows 10 on my Acer laptop computer. I have googled plenty but theres so many issues out there it's hard to figure out which one applies to me. I have multiple outstanding updates dating back to June 2018. The error code for this...
  9. Updated Laptop to Windows 10 1903

Updated Laptop to Windows 10 1903: Hi Guys, Just a small request/question on my Laptop. I recently updated my Windows 10 to 1903 and everything is work as I would expect. Question: Is it possible to do a back up of my systems on a external hardrive? or would i need to go trough the whole install process...
  10. Win 10 update 1903 - No sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 update 1903 - No sound: Latest version of update loaded fine but without sound. I have a Creative SB X-Fi Extreme music sound card and 5.1 surround sound speaker array. Computer sees a card but will not access. Says driver is latest version and nothing newer available Creative confirms this....