Windows 10: Error: “Nothing has arrived yet” when trying to access emails

Discus and support Error: “Nothing has arrived yet” when trying to access emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Microsoft Mail and have created many folders and subfolders. Randomly when I click on a folder/subfolder to view the mail, nothing will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CraigNeitzel, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Error: “Nothing has arrived yet” when trying to access emails

I am using Microsoft Mail and have created many folders and subfolders. Randomly when I click on a folder/subfolder to view the mail, nothing will appear and the screen will say "Nothing has arrived yet". I have a comcast/xfinity email account IMAP and don't have this problem when accessing my emails from other devices such as iPhone. I have made sure my sync settings are such that all emails should sync from any time. Any suggestions?

***Modified title from: microsoft mail ***

:)

CraigNeitzel, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error: “Nothing has arrived yet” when trying to access emails

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we will need the details requested below:

• Which application are you using to access your emails i.e. Outlook or Windows Mail app?
    • How did you setup your email account?

If you are using Windows Mail, you may want to check the sync settings. Refer the steps mentioned in the article

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

However, you may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article to configure the email

Set up email in the Mail app for Windows 10

If you wish to change the default email client, refer the steps mentioned in the article

Change default programs in Windows 10

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Error: “Nothing has arrived yet” when trying to access emails

I just purchased a new computer and am not receiving my emails. I can turn on my old machine and see all my new emails while the email box on the new machine says "Nothing has arrived yet". I believe I made a mistake during the initial set-up. I think I
    chose Outlook instead of Windows 10, but I.m not sure if this is the problem and I don't know how switch to Windows 10 to find out. Please help.

***Modified title from: email problem ***

RalphWalker3, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Hi,

Glad to know that you are able to access emails now.

We can pin the Mail App to the Taskbar, so that you can access the Mail App from the Taskbar with just one click. Refer the article

Pin an app to the taskbar
    to pin the app.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Error: “Nothing has arrived yet” when trying to access emails - Similar Threads - Error “Nothing has

2. no email is arriving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no email is arriving: no email is arriving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-email-is-arriving/ab6900b8-422b-4670-9adb-82a536b1d728
  3. no email is arriving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no email is arriving: no email is arriving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-email-is-arriving/ab6900b8-422b-4670-9adb-82a536b1d728
  4. Mail and Calendar "nothing has arrived yet"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail and Calendar "nothing has arrived yet": Hello, I have had difficulties with windows 10 mail and calendar since 19 jan 21. Calendar will not sync And despite following the suggested fixes for email - there is no change It is mail cannot grab the information before time out. And outlook will not upload my...
  5. May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet: Am I right in thinking it is not surprising that the May UPDATE has not yet become available? My Tablet PC will not have been in the first waves and I know MS is being cautious, for good reasons. I am getting impatient though, because I am struggling with some issues which I...
  6. Emails not arriving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails not arriving: I cannot receive emails on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** except on the Virgin Media site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-arriving/96d41839-d7d0-462b-8b61-9ea974bd23f8
  7. Gmail suddenly not functioning in Mail app "nothing has arrived yet"

Gmail suddenly not functioning in Mail app "nothing has arrived yet": One of my gmail accounts is suddenly appearing empty in the Mail app. I have had this account for a while and it is not the only gmail account in my mail app on my Surface. I have not changed the password, I had not changed any settings. I have been through the...
  8. No Yahoo Mail on Windows 10- "Nothing has arrived yet."

No Yahoo Mail on Windows 10- "Nothing has arrived yet.": I have nothing showing in my Yahoo e-mails in Windows 10. G-mail and outlook are OK.I have a message "Nothing has arrived yet" * Original title: Yahoo on windowa 10...
  9. Error: “Nothing has arrived yet” when trying to access emails

Error: “Nothing has arrived yet” when trying to access emails: I just purchased a new computer and am not receiving my emails. I can turn on my old machine and see all my new emails while the email box on the new machine says "Nothing has arrived yet". I believe I made a mistake during the initial set-up. I think I chose Outlook instead...
  10. Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet

Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet: I keep getting this email: Did you forget something? Hello, It looks like you left some items in your cart. To make sure you don't miss the chance to get them, complete your order today. If you have questions or need help, you can contact support or visit a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook nothing has arrived yet

2. hotmail nothing has arrived yet

3. nothing has arrived yet aol

4. nothing has arrived till now,
  5. hotmail nothing has arrived yet fix