Windows 10: error number 15

Discus and support error number 15 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting: error number 15. Cannot open file. Check disc C: I have no problem opening any files, but this keeps showing up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamFinkel, Mar 1, 2019.

1. SamFinkel Win User

error number 15

I keep getting: error number 15. Cannot open file. Check disc C: I have no problem opening any files, but this keeps showing up.

:)

SamFinkel, Mar 1, 2019
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Mar 1, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

error number 15

Photoshop 15 just downloaded but won't launch.

Hello,

There may be a number of reasons for this type of issue to occur. Just to verify, are you referring to Photoshop Elements 15? Also, kindly provide answers to the following questions below for further assessment:

• When did this issue start to occur?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Is this only happening to this specific Photoshop app?
    Also post a screenshot of the error message on your reply so we can have a closer look.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

error number 15

1. error number 15 - Similar Threads - error number

2. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  3. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  4. A number of Windows 11 machines failing to install KB5034765 with the error 0x800F0982.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A number of Windows 11 machines failing to install KB5034765 with the error 0x800F0982.: For the last month I am trying to figure out the fix for this issue. I am at a loss - please help if you are able.This is what I have tried:1. All the DISMs...dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth dism /online /cleanup-image...
  5. A number of Windows 11 machines failing to install KB5034765 with the error 0x800F0982.

A number of Windows 11 machines failing to install KB5034765 with the error 0x800F0982.: For the last month I am trying to figure out the fix for this issue. I am at a loss - please help if you are able.This is what I have tried:1. All the DISMs...dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth dism /online /cleanup-image...
  6. Error: we cannot send a text message to this number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: we cannot send a text message to this number: My other account with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was blocked. When I tried to unblock it and changed the password, I received an error saying, "We cannot send a text message to this number." What can I do to resolve this issue? I purchased Windows...
  7. Error: we cannot send a text message to this number

Error: we cannot send a text message to this number: My other account with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was blocked. When I tried to unblock it and changed the password, I received an error saying, "We cannot send a text message to this number." What can I do to resolve this issue? I purchased Windows...
  8. win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number: App shows "unexpected error" while trying to dial fax number, it does show the correct number, it breaks the number into 3 parts, dials each, then shows unexpected error....
  9. win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number

win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number: App shows "unexpected error" while trying to dial fax number, it does show the correct number, it breaks the number into 3 parts, dials each, then shows unexpected error....
  10. Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...

Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...: After changing the motherboard, my Windows 7 desktop gives the online activation error 0xC004C008 and does not open the wizard for alternative methods of activation including by phone. II request the Windows activation centre phone numbers for my location Malta in Europe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 800a802d