Windows 10: Error occur in startup

Discus and support Error occur in startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I run my laptop it auto start diagnosing my laptop after that it show error: Automatic repair could not repair your pc......... ........ Log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rahul raj singh, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Error occur in startup

When I run my laptop it auto start diagnosing my laptop after that it show error:

Automatic repair could not repair your pc.........

Log file C:\windows\system32\Logfiles\srt\srttrial.txt

After that:

I use some fix from Microsoft website

Like-

1 Chkdsk /f /r C:

Since, it take 4-5 hours

2Bootrec /fixMbr

Bootrec /fixboot

Bootrec /rebuildbcd

3try to open safe mode but can't

4 disable auto repair

But it not stop it repair automatically but go to another page ie., in image

5 try to reset by keeping my file but it show there was a problem;Error occur in startup [​IMG] image is added

Error occur in startup [​IMG]

:)

rahul raj singh, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Error occur in startup

Message on Startup in Windows 10

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• From when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer before this error occurred?

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• In the lock screen, Press the Shift key and click on power icon.
    • Click on Restart anyway.
    • After the system goes to the recovery environment, click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup repair.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert with necessary information to further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Error occur in startup

1. Error occur in startup - Similar Threads - Error occur startup

2. "An unspecified error occurred 6e74667363686b2e 1271." and "An unspecified error occurred...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "An unspecified error occurred 6e74667363686b2e 1271." and "An unspecified error occurred...: Hello everyone. how do I fix cmd error "An unspecified error occurred 6e74667363686b2e 1271." and "An unspecified error occurred 6e74667363686b2e 17b4." Thanks in advance.I was trying to repair a USB drive G. i cant seem to find a relevant fix for the error code. and keeps on...
  3. Lots of different BSOD errors occurring minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of different BSOD errors occurring minutes after startup.: It usually takes less than 5-10 minutes to run into a BSOD error. This just started happening tonight.Drivers are all up to date. I ran an SFC /scan now that corrected some corrupt files but the issue still persisted.The BSOD error messages are always different but most...
  4. Lots of different BSOD errors occurring minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of different BSOD errors occurring minutes after startup.: It usually takes less than 5-10 minutes to run into a BSOD error. This just started happening tonight.Drivers are all up to date. I ran an SFC /scan now that corrected some corrupt files but the issue still persisted.The BSOD error messages are always different but most...
  5. Lots of different BSOD errors occurring minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. An unspecified error occurred 696e647863686b2e 532. An unspecified error occurred...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An unspecified error occurred 696e647863686b2e 532. An unspecified error occurred...: computer started getting laggy and generally failing. at this point I generally decide it time for a fresh wipe. so I turn off my pc pull out my 2nd drive with all im info on it. then procced to format my m.2 drive. had a lot of trouble with it. boot looping. but eventually...
  7. 0x803FABC3 Error occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x803FABC3 Error occurred: I tried to re activate windows 10 using digital license but it show following error. Please help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x803fabc3-error-occurred/a2261d99-8a74-4086-8b66-04f00a373d8c
  8. BSOD on startup, occurs regularly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on startup, occurs regularly: Hi, I've been having BSOD issues with the PC I've built when I restart it. This happens 1 in every 20 times of restarting I estimate. Looking a BlueScreenView it says the BSOD is being caused by the ntoskrnl.exe each time, which I understand is likely memory related. I've...
  9. Error occured

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error occured: i can't sign in to my account ! it says "something went wrong" and i tried to sign in from a different browser but an error 401 occured I need help as soon as possible! how can i sign in again?...
  10. An error occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred: When I click on New anywhere I get Microsoft middle of screen change from different languages then "An error occurred" message. What can I do to fix this/ I have completed all updates, still have issues?...