Windows 10: Error Occured While reconnecting

Discus and support Error Occured While reconnecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All I hope some can help me with this, please? Now when I try to connect the Shared file on the PC Windows 120 64 bit I am getting "Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BriSouth, Jul 31, 2020.

1. BriSouth Win User

Error Occured While reconnecting

Hi All

I hope some can help me with this, please?

Now when I try to connect the Shared file on the PC Windows 120 64 bit I am getting

"Error Occurred while reconnecting to: Drive letter\ then the path.

Microsoft Windows network: This account is currently disabled.

This connection has not been restored."

How can you restore this, please?

Or Is better to delete it and do a new one, please?

I look forward to hearing from you.

:)

BriSouth, Jul 31, 2020
  2. PiotrR Win User

Powershell. An error occurred while creating the pipeline

We have a computer with Win10 (upgraded from 7) where powershell 'suddenly' stopped working (properly).

When PS console is open it says that some error occured, that it can't load PSReadline module and then whatever command you try to run - it always says "error creating pipeline".

Some sample below

Anyidea how it can be fixed without reinstalling Windows?

Answer to Smeerpijp comment: here is what happens when I do what you suggested:

PiotrR, Jul 31, 2020
  3. An error occured while ejecting

I get "An error occurred while ejecting "" when trying to remove a SD card from my card reader. I can remove the card but and insert another card and it still has the card that was ejected listed as the device and cannot access any info on the newly inserted
    card. How can I fix this issue? I even bought a new reader and the same error occurs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

JohnnyJohnson2, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Error Occured While reconnecting

Windows 10 "An error occurred while launching the setup. The remote procedure call failed."

Hi Mike,

In order for us to find out what causes your game installation to fail and get error message "An error occurred while launching the setup. The remote procedure call failed", we would like to gather more information:

• What is the name of the game?
    • Did you get it from Windows Store?
    • Have you checked if the game is compatible to Windows 10?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Error Occured While reconnecting

1. Error Occured While reconnecting - Similar Threads - Error Occured While

2. An error occurred while reconnecting to S:\\sharedfolder after putting computer on sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred while reconnecting to S:\\sharedfolder after putting computer on sleep: I use Windows 10, the latest update with Gigabyte Z690 + Realtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family Controller NIC. The problem is when I put the computer to sleep and then wake it up, it shows the error, but it could reconnect itself to the shared folder it seems like there is no...
  3. An error occurred while reconnecting to S:\\sharedfolder after putting computer on sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error occurred while reconnecting to S:\\sharedfolder after putting computer on sleep: I use Windows 10, the latest update with Gigabyte Z690 + Realtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family Controller NIC. The problem is when I put the computer to sleep and then wake it up, it shows the error, but it could reconnect itself to the shared folder it seems like there is no...
  4. An error occurred while reconnecting to S:\\sharedfolder after putting computer on sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. An error occurred while troubleshooting audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occurred while troubleshooting audio: I have a new computer and the sound is not working. I ran the troubleshooter and got error: an error occured while troubleshooting. A problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting. Error code 0x80070054. I ran services.msc and confirmed that cryptographic services is...
  6. Error occurred while starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error occurred while starting: One of my games is not working anymore, It's been one week since the first time. A message pops up and says:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-occurred-while-starting/29f202d2-3c30-40e1-98f1-1d3fcaf67e98
  7. Error: An error occurred while reconnecting drive to PC. When trying to access files over...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: An error occurred while reconnecting drive to PC. When trying to access files over...: In my home I have three PCs running on the latest version of Windows 10. They are all connected to the same WiFi network. I have turned on file sharing on all three computers, and each computer maps a drive letter to each of the other two computers (\\computer...
  8. An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting: I can't use trou[ATTACH]bleshoot windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-troubleshooting/1e0e7f64-ef30-4473-9df8-a575cca32222
  9. An error occured while ejecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occured while ejecting: I get "An error occurred while ejecting "" when trying to remove a SD card from my card reader. I can remove the card but and insert another card and it still has the card that was ejected listed as the device and cannot access any info on the newly inserted card. How can I...
  10. internal error occurred while mstsc

in Windows 10 Customization
    internal error occurred while mstsc: [ATTACH]Hi team, one of my colleagues is having some issue while mstsc her machine in the office. It just disconnects the remote session and says "Internal error occurred". I have changed its IP, Port, updated windows. Then we have to reboot this machine again or...