Windows 10: Error occurred and REBOOT requiring

Discus and support Error occurred and REBOOT requiring in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone When I was using my laptop, a sudden error occurred. Then the familiar blue screen appeared. But just a minute later, it turned off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kyle Sky, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Kyle Sky Win User

Error occurred and REBOOT requiring

Hello everyone

When I was using my laptop, a sudden error occurred. Then the familiar blue screen appeared. But just a minute later, it turned off itself and ran the command “Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key_”

I’ve had no idea with this issue and i couldn’t do anything with the laptop but “PRESS A KEY”.

I am so thankful for any advice.

Error occurred and REBOOT requiring [​IMG]Error occurred and REBOOT requiring [​IMG]

:)

Kyle Sky, Jun 28, 2019

2. Taskhost is stopping ... device install reboot required

Hi Seppe,

This issue with Taskhost may occur due to a corrupted or broken system file component. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Did you recall making any changes prior to the issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the exact error message that you're getting when using your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the previous troubleshooting we've provided in this thread regarding performing a
    clean boot. Also, you may check if your computer is up to date by following the instructions listed

here

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Karen Her Win User
    reboot

Hi,

This could occur due to corrupted or missing system files. To further assist you with your concern, please answer the following:

• Can you please give more information on what you are trying to download? Are you referring to the Windows 10 update?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest you to try to boot into the recovery environment, then perform a Startup Repair. Here are the steps:

• Turn your PC on and off three times.
    • After the third time, Windows will boot into diagnostics mode.
    • Once the recovery screen appears, click Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced options.
    • Click Startup Repair.

Update us with the outcome.

Karen Her, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Error occurred and REBOOT requiring

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Error occurred and REBOOT requiring

1. Error occurred and REBOOT requiring - Similar Threads - Error occurred REBOOT

2. ERROR OCCURED: Method:GetAuthToken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR OCCURED: Method:GetAuthToken: Hi, I'm getting an error while downloading the materials. I have already renewed my MCT account. ERROR OCCURED: Method:GetAuthToken: Error occured while accessing DB.Please contact support Team. Please advice....
  3. 0x803FABC3 Error occurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x803FABC3 Error occurred: I go to the activation page and the troubleshoot is not helping at all. I have been using Windows 10 since I got it and this is the first time I have seen this pop up. I used the SFC tools, but still, the same error occurred....
  4. An unspecified error occurred 696e647863686b2e 532. An unspecified error occurred...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An unspecified error occurred 696e647863686b2e 532. An unspecified error occurred...: computer started getting laggy and generally failing. at this point I generally decide it time for a fresh wipe. so I turn off my pc pull out my 2nd drive with all im info on it. then procced to format my m.2 drive. had a lot of trouble with it. boot looping. but eventually...
  5. 0x803FABC3 Error occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x803FABC3 Error occurred: I tried to re activate windows 10 using digital license but it show following error. Please help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x803fabc3-error-occurred/a2261d99-8a74-4086-8b66-04f00a373d8c
  6. Exe's require a reboot to delete?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exe's require a reboot to delete?: Every since a recent update this/last week I'm having issues with deleting exe's. This is what happens. I delete the executable and it'll disappear from Windows Explorer. I close the window and re-open it and the file is back. However, not really. If I try to delete this...
  7. Error occur in startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error occur in startup: When I run my laptop it auto start diagnosing my laptop after that it show error: Automatic repair could not repair your pc......... ........ Log file C:\windows\system32\Logfiles\srt\srttrial.txt After that: I use some fix from Microsoft website Like- 1 Chkdsk...
  8. Password is not required on reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password is not required on reboot: I ended up needing to reload windows to get 1809 to load properly. Now when you reboot the computer, it does not challenge you for a password even though it is set up to require a password. If I log out of the user, then the password is requested as appropriate. In the old...
  9. Error occured

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error occured: i can't sign in to my account ! it says "something went wrong" and i tried to sign in from a different browser but an error 401 occured I need help as soon as possible! how can i sign in again?...
  10. An error occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred: When I click on New anywhere I get Microsoft middle of screen change from different languages then "An error occurred" message. What can I do to fix this/ I have completed all updates, still have issues?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to reboot a laptop