Windows 10: error occurs after installing new hardware

Discus and support error occurs after installing new hardware in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After adding the 8 GB extra ram to my laptop,windows 10 starts getting error like blue screen with its need to be restart i don't know why this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MiteshPatil, Oct 11, 2018.

1. MiteshPatil Win User

error occurs after installing new hardware

After adding the 8 GB extra ram to my laptop,windows 10 starts getting error like blue screen with its need to be restart i don't know why this is happening,to cure the issue i have to format my C drive and reinstall it.i have the licence windows 10 ,so i have a fear to loose it due to format of my c drive what steps should i follow so that my error should gone without loosing my licence windows

:)

MiteshPatil, Oct 11, 2018
  2. John Fer Win User

An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

Hello,

Possible reason why you are getting this error is because of hardware conflict. For us to know more about this, please answer the following:

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Oct 11, 2018
  3. CalCowher Win User
    WINDOWS 10 PRO CREATOR - BLUETOOTH ERROR

Activity: Power up, i.e. Start

No changes.

Have not installed any drivers.

No troubleshooting steps taken.

Ran suggested Troubleshooter - suggestion was to restart.

Same result.

Thanks for the thoughts ...

CalCowher, Oct 11, 2018
  4. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. error occurs after installing new hardware - Similar Threads - error occurs installing

2. Relibility Monitor Hardware error occuring at almost regular intervals

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Relibility Monitor Hardware error occuring at almost regular intervals: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 100d Parameter 2: ffff87870fed8a70 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 This error plagued me for many months...
  3. An error occured during the installation of assembly__...

in Windows 10 Customization
    An error occured during the installation of assembly__...: Hello, I'm coming to you for help today because I have a problem. I want to install the game for Windows Live and Visual C ++ 2008 redistributable but I have the error "An error occurred while installing assembly__" Microsoft.VC90.CRT, version = "9.0.21022.8", publickeyToken...
  4. An error occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred: When I click on New anywhere I get Microsoft middle of screen change from different languages then "An error occurred" message. What can I do to fix this/ I have completed all updates, still have issues?...
  5. A corrected hardware error has occurred. Event ID 19

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A corrected hardware error has occurred. Event ID 19: Hi My Lenovo laptop has been performing really badly sometimes acting normally and sometimes being so slow I couldn't exit applications, randomly restating, having trouble restarting (I found it restarted after an alt-ctrl-del or two from the Lenovo splash screen but I...
  6. activation after new hardware

in Windows 10 Customization
    activation after new hardware: hi, i have a new computer and using my old ssd, i have a 2 different win keys from the older computer (one was on the system and i bought a win professional) i cant activate with them, and i have a new key on the other ssd which was in the new system. how can i get the...
  7. Clean install on new hardware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install on new hardware: I'm sure this has been asked many times and I can see a lot of threads similar to this but each one had some different detail about it, so I just went ahead and made a new one. I'm planning on upgrading my hardware in a few weeks, specifically : Asus - ROG STRIX Z370-E...
  8. Bluetooth dongle Driver Install error occurs - after windows recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth dongle Driver Install error occurs - after windows recovery: Hi, guys. I am about to have a headache because of this error. I have been so many searching, asking, trying in vain. I just found this forum full with nice discussion and many problems solved, and am posting new thread with hope. Please understand if some expressions...
  9. WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred": Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors in 21.01.2018 : System Warning 21/01/2018 A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: 1 Error Type: 9 Processor ID: 0 Here are screen: [img] Its only in...
  10. Transfer installation to new hardware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer installation to new hardware: I'm upgrading to a new ASUS motherboard, new chipset (x79 to x99) and a new processor. I'm going to try to run my current Windows 10 installation (a retail copy - not OEM) without reinstalling from scratch. On the previous install (after backing everything up) I removed...