Windows 10: error occurs after installing new hardware

Discus and support error occurs after installing new hardware in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After adding the 8 GB extra ram to my laptop,windows 10 starts getting error like blue screen with its need to be restart i don't know why this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MiteshPatil, Oct 11, 2018.

1. error occurs after installing new hardware

After adding the 8 GB extra ram to my laptop,windows 10 starts getting error like blue screen with its need to be restart i don't know why this is happening,to cure the issue i have to format my C drive and reinstall it.i have the licence windows 10 ,so i have a fear to loose it due to format of my c drive what steps should i follow so that my error should gone without loosing my licence windows

:)

MiteshPatil, Oct 11, 2018
  2. John Fer Win User

An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

Hello,

Possible reason why you are getting this error is because of hardware conflict. For us to know more about this, please answer the following:

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Oct 11, 2018
  3. CalCowher Win User
    WINDOWS 10 PRO CREATOR - BLUETOOTH ERROR

Activity: Power up, i.e. Start

No changes.

Have not installed any drivers.

No troubleshooting steps taken.

Ran suggested Troubleshooter - suggestion was to restart.

Same result.

Thanks for the thoughts ...

CalCowher, Oct 11, 2018
  4. error occurs after installing new hardware

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

error occurs after installing new hardware

1. error occurs after installing new hardware - Similar Threads - error occurs installing

2. Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎25/‎06/‎2022 14:37StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 101eParameter 2: ffff9100fc7c79a0Parameter 3:...
  3. Activation after installing new hardware.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation after installing new hardware.: so ive recently installed a new motherboard and now windows needs reactivating, ive done this a few times and its been fine. however this time the windows setting menu has decided its going to let me click the link for "troubleshooter" and change product key" but when i do...
  4. Activation after installing new hardware.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation after installing new hardware.: so ive recently installed a new motherboard and now windows needs reactivating, ive done this a few times and its been fine. however this time the windows setting menu has decided its going to let me click the link for "troubleshooter" and change product key" but when i do...
  5. Activation after installing new hardware.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED: Hi i have received the following message in my System area of Microsoft Event Viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-fatal-hardware-error-has-occured/40b9d200-855e-44c2-b8cd-3965b30d37d5
  7. A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED: Hi i have received the following message in my System area of Microsoft Event Viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-fatal-hardware-error-has-occured/40b9d200-855e-44c2-b8cd-3965b30d37d5
  8. A fatal hardware error occurred.

A fatal hardware error occurred.: My systems seems to crash without a blue screen, and only when i am using google chrome for an extended period of time, and when playing Red Dead Redemption 2, I also consitently get the warning message: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component:...
  9. Windows Reactivation Error After New Hardware Install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Reactivation Error After New Hardware Install: Hello I recently replaced my CPU, Motherboard and RAM. My Windows was originally 8.1 and then received the free upgrade to Windows 10. Since replacing my hardware I get "activate windows" on the bottom right of my screen and no matter what I try I can't reactivate Windows....
  10. A corrected hardware error has occurred

A corrected hardware error has occurred: Just viewed Event Viewer and I'm totally shocked to see this error having notable entries in the event viewer every second.Its mentioned PCI Express Root Port Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express. Primary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x5 Secondary Bus:Device:Function:...