Windows 10: Error occurs while installing updates

Discus and support Error occurs while installing updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0x8007007e • Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4033631) - Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbdulBasit Rajiwate, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Error occurs while installing updates

• Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0x8007007e

• Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4033631) - Error 0x8000ffff

• Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4049411) - Error 0x8000ffff

• Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4091461) - Error 0x80073712

Some update files are missing or have problems. We’ll try to download the update again later.

Error code: (0x80073712)

The above mentioned are the errors that keep popping up when Windows tries to install the updates. I exactly don't know whether the problem is with downloading or while updating. Any assistance to my current issue will be appreciated.

ThankYou.

:)

AbdulBasit Rajiwate, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Oct 18, 2018
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 18, 2018
  4. DaMulta Win User

Error occurs while installing updates

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Error occurs while installing updates

1. Error occurs while installing updates - Similar Threads - Error occurs while

2. Error is occuring while installing window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error is occuring while installing window 11: Hello, I am Huzaifa from Newyork. I am facing some problems in whichThe same error is occurring to me while installing Windows 11.I have access to several TB of storage. I possess several internal HD. "Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process," says...
  3. Error is occuring while installing window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error is occuring while installing window 11: Hello, I am Huzaifa from Newyork. I am facing some problems in whichThe same error is occurring to me while installing Windows 11.I have access to several TB of storage. I possess several internal HD. "Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process," says...
  4. Installation error occured while applying security settings.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation error occured while applying security settings.: try to install node.js on windows 10. help please Installation error occured while applying security settings.Authenticatedusers is not a valid user or group. This could be a problem with the package or a problem connecting to a domain controller on the network.Check your...
  5. Error occurred while starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error occurred while starting: One of my games is not working anymore, It's been one week since the first time. A message pops up and says:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-occurred-while-starting/29f202d2-3c30-40e1-98f1-1d3fcaf67e98
  6. Error Occured While reconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Occured While reconnecting: Hi All I hope some can help me with this, please? Now when I try to connect the Shared file on the PC Windows 120 64 bit I am getting "Error Occurred while reconnecting to: Drive letter\ then the path. Microsoft Windows network: This account is currently disabled. This...
  7. An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting

An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting: I can't use trou[ATTACH]bleshoot windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-troubleshooting/1e0e7f64-ef30-4473-9df8-a575cca32222
  8. While windows installing, a unexpected error occur

While windows installing, a unexpected error occur: I reinstalled the windows. When I try to install it, it say there are some unexpected error occur and my install is fail. I try reinstall like 10 times but it fails. What can I do?[IMG]...
  9. An error occured while ejecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occured while ejecting: I get "An error occurred while ejecting "" when trying to remove a SD card from my card reader. I can remove the card but and insert another card and it still has the card that was ejected listed as the device and cannot access any info on the newly inserted card. How can I...
  10. An internal error occured while installing directX

An internal error occured while installing directX: I got a new computer and installed some games, the steam launch failed to install DirectX so I went to manually do it and it failed due to some internal error, quite annoying since it's a new computer and shouldn't be having BS problems like this. Windows Version: Windows 10...