Windows 10: Error of privacy statement

Discus and support Error of privacy statement in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Pc is blocking on Microsoft privacy statement , which refers my old HP PC. I was trying to accept all the rules/ points many times, but on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AGNEPL, Jul 11, 2018.

1. AGNEPL Win User

Error of privacy statement

My Pc is blocking on Microsoft privacy statement , which refers my old HP PC.

I was trying to accept all the rules/ points many times, but on the next page I get information that : it verificates error , try another time.

I was trying to do sth with HP ricovery manager, but it failed.

I have Windows 10.

what should I do???

:)

AGNEPL, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

Source: Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement for consumers - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Cygan213 Win User
    Cortana privacy statement

How can I accept Cortana's privacy statement when there's no "yes" or "accept" button?

SHUt your play!

Cygan213, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Error of privacy statement

Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

I received the following in an eMail.

I don't think there is anything different from the previous agreements/statements, just cleaning things up for Win10. Consolidating multiple documents into one easier to understand document.

You should do your own due diligence though ... I only skimmed the documents listed at the end of this post.

More information:
    Microsoft Services Agreement FAQ
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    Microsoft Privacy Statement

Slartybart, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Error of privacy statement

1. Error of privacy statement - Similar Threads - Error privacy statement

2. privacy error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    privacy error: This is all I see on nearly every site I visit. I can't even use this computer. Your connection isn't privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information from for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards.Cannot even use this pc as is....
  3. privacy error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    privacy error: This is all I see on nearly every site I visit. I can't even use this computer. Your connection isn't privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information from for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards.Cannot even use this pc as is....
  4. Privacy Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Error: I apologise now for what is by necessity, a lengthy post. I have a problem with accessing some websites when I get an error: Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from Virgin Media - Official Site (for example, passwords,...
  5. Just a statement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just a statement: Dear Microsoft, I can't begin to tell you how much I hate you. You broke my computer with your unchecked updates. Now, I am experiencing a reboot at the choose keyboard page. I HATE YOU. I don't want to create a disk. You should have made sure your stuff works. If I...
  6. cortana: can't accept privacy statement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana: can't accept privacy statement: hello guys, i'm trying to set up cortana but every time i want to set it up it says this: [img] i saw on some video' s that there has to be a button called: "i agree" but its not on my computer plz help me! 37692
  7. Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services: How to: Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services How to Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services [img] Information The Microsoft privacy statement explains what personal data Microsoft collects from you and how Microsoft uses...
  8. Bank Statements

in Windows 10 Support
    Bank Statements: Hi Just a short question... Is it safe to keep bank statements and other financial info on your pc?? What does the forum think Please..... Sorry if this question is in the wrong place,Feel free to move it. Thanks sjw 52845
  9. Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

in Windows 10 News
    Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement: What do Windows, Skype, Xbox Live and OneDrive have in common? One simpler service agreement and privacy statement from Microsoft. In a world of more personalized computing, customers need meaningful transparency and privacy protections. And those aren’t possible unless we...
  10. Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update: You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to cover...