Windows 10: Error of service on local machine

Discus and support Error of service on local machine in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i noticed this error in reliability manager of windows i see this error pretty much frequently i tried to figure out what is the cause but i don't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MueedParry, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Error of service on local machine

i noticed this error in reliability manager of windows i see this error pretty much frequently i tried to figure out what is the cause but i don't get it. This error is the error of Tpmprovisioningservice.exeHere is a screenshot of the above mentioned issue please advice Thanks & Regards

:)

MueedParry, Feb 25, 2022
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Feb 25, 2022
  3. high cpu usage with service host local system

Hi,

• I have no error messages since i noticed this problem.
    • I don't Know exactly but i think it started from last moth.
    • I didn't change anything special except updating my windows.
    For checking the problem i run these step:

In both steps no problem were founded.

Thanks for helping me.

nimamaymandi, Feb 25, 2022
  4. Error of service on local machine

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Feb 25, 2022
Thema:

Error of service on local machine

1. Error of service on local machine - Similar Threads - Error service local

2. Local app to VM running on local machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local app to VM running on local machine.: I have a laptop running an Allstarlink node in a Hyper-V virtual machine using Hyper-V's external switch. I would like to have a local laptop application, iaxRpt, connect to this VM and connect to the software running in it. i.e. Laptop running Hyper-V VM. VM running...
  3. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  4. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  5. Service Host Local Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Local Service: I opened my task manager one day and now I have like a million "Service Host Local Service". Can you shed any insight on this? I attached a snap shot of my task manager and they processes shown are only a little bit. They go on and on and on. This seems extremely suspect....
  6. Service Host Local Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host Local Service: I opened my task manager one day and now I have like a million "Service Host Local Service". Can you shed any insight on this? I attached a snap shot of my task manager and they processes shown are only a little bit. They go on and on and on. This seems extremely suspect....
  7. Service Host Local Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Error of service on local machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error of service on local machine: i noticed this error in reliability manager of windows i see this error pretty much frequently i tried to figure out what is the cause but i don't get it. This error is the error of Tpmprovisioningservice.exeHere is a screenshot of the above mentioned issue please advice...
  9. Can't Install Windows Service on local machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Install Windows Service on local machine: I built a .NET Framework 4.8 Windows Service run from a console app. I added an installer. The service needs to run under a user account. I was able to install the service using InstallUtil. My laptop runs under a Microsoft Account. When asked for a username and...
  10. service host: local service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    service host: local service: My Lenovo laptop is running slowly because of Service host: local network. Is there any way of removing these to allow the laptop to run more quickly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-local-service/a2f5e3a9-ee7a-46c3-af1c-c1bf1b06cc12