Windows 10: error on all ways to reset my computer

Discus and support error on all ways to reset my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have tried resetting my computer (like deleting all files and even keeping files) to just get a fresh start but i keep getting an error on all sides... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TrevorGraham1, Nov 11, 2018.

1. error on all ways to reset my computer

i have tried resetting my computer (like deleting all files and even keeping files) to just get a fresh start but i keep getting an error on all sides of trying to reset my pc, i have tried doing it from the system recover side also from the more options side and also by trying to download the windows software download tool and media center everything i have tried just fails. im out of options

:)

TrevorGraham1, Nov 11, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 11, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. swat354 Win User

error on all ways to reset my computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

error on all ways to reset my computer

1. error on all ways to reset my computer - Similar Threads - error ways reset

2. Is there a way to reset my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to reset my keyboard?: I think I keep pressing a weird combo on my keyboard because now 2 keys have malfunctioned and don’t do what they’re supposed to, is there a way to reset it...
  3. Is there a way to reset my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to reset my keyboard?: I think I keep pressing a weird combo on my keyboard because now 2 keys have malfunctioned and don’t do what they’re supposed to, is there a way to reset it...
  4. Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?: Hi. I am having multiple windows errors with my laptop that are making it harder to use.The first is Driver_power_state_failure, which I have tried fixing by reinstalling the drivers. It stopped the problem temporarily and I haven't tried fixing it again. The second problem...
  5. Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?

Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?: Hi. I am having multiple windows errors with my laptop that are making it harder to use.The first is Driver_power_state_failure, which I have tried fixing by reinstalling the drivers. It stopped the problem temporarily and I haven't tried fixing it again. The second problem...
  6. All bsod error in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All bsod error in my computer: Please solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-bsod-error-in-my-computer/686458aa-0812-4924-b4cd-476eb1975eb8
  7. All bsod error in my computer

All bsod error in my computer: Please solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-bsod-error-in-my-computer/686458aa-0812-4924-b4cd-476eb1975eb8
  8. All bsod error in my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer: I am trying to figure out what has changed in my system in the last two months and notice that the update history does not show nVIDIA drivers that I installed from an nVIDIA download. I suspect that the Update History only shows updates managed by Windows Update. If so is...
  10. Is there a way to reset windows without removing all my apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to reset windows without removing all my apps: Recently my pc has been very slow and the graphics have been glitching. I have done virus scans from multiple scanners and all cane up with nothing so I assume it’s a problem with windows itself, I don’t have any backups of my stuff but is there a way to reset without...