Windows 10: Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new...

Discus and support Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I really love Minecraft. I have been playing bedrock edition on my android for a while now, so I've decided to download the free Windows 10 edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dexs Malelang, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new...

I really love Minecraft. I have been playing bedrock edition on my android for a while now, so I've decided to download the free Windows 10 edition from my Mojang account, the code haven't been generated since I don't have a pc to download the game on(until now.) And so I tried and it says the codes are of stock now, I am just wondering when will there be new codes available?

:)

Dexs Malelang, Nov 24, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redemption

So I recently bought Minecraft Java Edition. This comes with a free code for the Windows 10 version. I went to the Mojang website and pressed the link to redeem the code but no code comes up even though it brought me to the code redemption page. I should
    probably go to Mojang for this, but I was curious if anyone could help me here.

hamsterhead64, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Rexisea Win User
    Minecraft redemption code

Just recently I found out I could get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free (since I already have the PC version), I went on to Mojang, got my code, clicked on [Redeem], took me to Microsoft website, logged in and this message showed up (Shown below). The
    thing is, I did wait, a long time. Reloaded the page, re-done all my steps etc, then I decided to go on to the Windows Store, I found Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, went to buy it, selected the code payment option and pasted my code in (from the Mojang website).
    New message came up in red reading "Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card".

My question is, why isn't Microsoft registering the redemption code and how come I can't redeem it over the store even though the code was from the official Mojang website? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thankyou.

Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

SVC-AuthenticationTokenInvalid
    MBjAG+FNZ0qEWReg.3.15.1
    2016/07/12 - 13:33:33 UTC

Rexisea, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new...

Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new...

1. Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new... - Similar Threads - Error code redemption

2. I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.: I recently got my pc running a few of weeks ago and wanted to play Minecraft with some of my friends. Already knowing that I got a free code for buying Minecraft java back in 2017 I thought I would be able to get it and play that day. well I was wrong as I encountered an...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download: I recently found out that I can redeem a code for the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, but was quickly disappointed to see that there are currently no codes. I have seen on other websites that people are saying that there are no more codes given out and if that is false,...
  4. Minecraft Java code only gives free trial of the Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java code only gives free trial of the Windows 10 Edition: I just recently wanted to play with my friend on the PC who owns a switch and found I could only do that with the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. Since I had owned the game for years I was able to redeem a code to get the Windows 10 Edition for free since that's what it told...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working

Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working: Hi, I have the same problem as this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redemption-code-not-working/fe352044-0b77-4e15-b071-8b05300286f7 But I saw this thread was locked and there was no valid solution given. How can this get...
  6. Code already redeemed error for minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code already redeemed error for minecraft windows 10 edition: I have purchased Mine craft java edition back in 2016. Like many others i wanted to claim Mine craft windows 10 edition because of cross platform gaming. When i went to claim my code it shows a message saying that this code has already been redeemed in 2017 even though i...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error: I'm having a problem where I cannot redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this message appears Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant. If I could get some help that would be great....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.: I've had this problem for a while, but my code to redeem is the Windows 10 Edition Minecraft is not working. I purchased Minecraft in October of 2015, and have played ever since. This computer was running Windows 7 at the time, and years later, I used my free update...
  9. Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code: This account I am on, this is my girlfriend's account. I purchased Minecraft W10 on my account, then separately on her account. I just installed a new SSD for her 2 days ago and I installed windows 10 all fine and everything. She wants me to install Minecraft. No problem,...
  10. code redemption

code redemption: I decided to finally redeem my windows 10 edition for minecraft. I redeemed the code but the game hasn't downloaded. I can't redeem the code again, it says its already been used but I can't actually use the game...