Windows 10: Error On Computer

Discus and support Error On Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Keep getting an error on my laptop - Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then we will restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by impy_334, Dec 12, 2019.

1. impy_334 Win User

Error On Computer

Keep getting an error on my laptop - Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then we will restart for you. Received this a couple of time today. Also, repairing disk errors came up and may take an hour. Running Windows 10

:)

impy_334, Dec 12, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Dec 12, 2019
  4. hr0201 Win User

Error On Computer

"audio renderer error. please restart your computer" error youtube

And another thing to try:
    Update your audio drivers (strange that this would be necessary as there hadn't been any changes for me; but it usually is a good idea to have the latest drivers anyway).
    Note: We did have a PC whose audio stopped working and a BIOS update solved it. This definitely wasn't the root of the problem for that computer because it was working like normal before and there were no apparent changes (and the user didn't have administrative access). I'd recommend this as a last step. I've never had a problem with a BIOS update but prefer to do it only if there is a useful fix (and of course better to back up before).

Here's another solution that someone posted:
    Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer.
    I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked
    note: make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled
    < I don't know if this is necessary but that's what the poster suggested. - >

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    << I would think just updating the driver would probably work, but if not (for instance if it's up-to-date) then you could try the following steps as well. - >>
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

hr0201, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Error On Computer

1. Error On Computer - Similar Threads - Error Computer

2. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  3. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  4. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  5. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  6. I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?

I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?: I have tried all suggestions for black screen of death. I just want to wipe computer and I have no way to access command prompt or restore windows or reset....
  7. I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?: I have tried all suggestions for black screen of death. I just want to wipe computer and I have no way to access command prompt or restore windows or reset....
  8. Windows could not start the windows search service on Local Computer Error 21: The device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not start the windows search service on Local Computer Error 21: The device...: Windows could not start the windows search service on Local ComputerError 21: The device is not ready.I will add pictures, i can't directly upload here it gives me some error, sorry for that , i uploaded to prnt.scPhotoWhen i go to the event viewer i see the error i get...
  9. Windows could not start the windows search service on Local Computer Error 21: The device...

Windows could not start the windows search service on Local Computer Error 21: The device...: Windows could not start the windows search service on Local ComputerError 21: The device is not ready.I will add pictures, i can't directly upload here it gives me some error, sorry for that , i uploaded to prnt.scPhotoWhen i go to the event viewer i see the error i get...
  10. Windows could not start the windows search service on Local Computer Error 21: The device...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging