Windows 10: Error on formating my laptop

Discus and support Error on formating my laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Any help to resolve this problem is useful to resolve my problem. Thank you in advance... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by gjendo, Mar 17, 2022.

1. gjendo Win User

Error on formating my laptop

Any help to resolve this problem is useful to resolve my problem. Thank you in advance

:)

gjendo, Mar 17, 2022
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 17, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 17, 2022
  4. Mussels Win User

Getting this error on everything

I'd suggest installing the latest directX.

Other than that, weird errors like that would make me want to format too.

Mussels, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Error on formating my laptop - Similar Threads - Error formating laptop

2. After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting: After formatting my Samsung laptop with windows 10, I get the following error : All Boot options are tried. Press F4 key to recover with factory image using recovery or any other keys for next boot loop iteration.... when I press F4 it just loops me back around. No other keys...
  3. After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting: After formatting my Samsung laptop with windows 10, I get the following error : All Boot options are tried. Press F4 key to recover with factory image using recovery or any other keys for next boot loop iteration.... when I press F4 it just loops me back around. No other keys...
  4. After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error on formating my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on formating my laptop: Any help to resolve this problem is useful to resolve my problem. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-formating-my-laptop/43376278-2451-49e7-bf59-36095c1ab0b8
  6. Error on formating my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error on formating my laptop: Any help to resolve this problem is useful to resolve my problem. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-formating-my-laptop/43376278-2451-49e7-bf59-36095c1ab0b8
  7. My Laptop Automatically Formats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Automatically Formats: All my files in my documents and downloads are automatically deleted and also all my saved accounts in chrome are deleted like it goes back to being installed again, but all my installed apps in the laptop are still installed, it's not getting deleted. The ones that are keep...
  8. Error trying to format my format my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error trying to format my format my pc: I got a trojan virus through a Utorrent and canceled it mid installation when I saw a second fake chrome that was in chinese open in my taskbar, but it downloaded something in my pc, now I have a bunch of annoying viruses and my files are all corrupt. I took all security...
  9. Formating laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formating laptop: I had a problem with my storage, which is I cannot open the file explorer. so I can't access to my personal data inside the storage, and I wanted to format my laptop, but when I choose "remove everything" nothing happened. there's still old files and application, and I still...
  10. Formatting a laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Formatting a laptop: I have been asked to sort out a laptop for a client. It current has Windows 7 on it and GWR is offering to upgrade to WIndows 10. However there are two accounts on the machine. a full one under her bosses name and a restricted one for her as guest. She bought the laptop...