Windows 10: Error on getting the app back 0x80072F8F

Discus and support Error on getting the app back 0x80072F8F in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,I am using Windows for so long and I like the app that I can download in the Microsoft Store.One of the app crashes and won't open again, I tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StevenPolynski1, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Error on getting the app back 0x80072F8F

Hi,I am using Windows for so long and I like the app that I can download in the Microsoft Store.One of the app crashes and won't open again, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application but it won't let me reinstall it back. I keep getting error message 0x80072F8F.Please help.

:)

StevenPolynski1, Apr 5, 2022
  2. StevenX Win User

Cannot install updates or Store apps, error code 0x80072F8F

All this looks alright, except the SFC /SCANNOW command returned a note about there being some corrupt files - I have the log saved if (part of?) it would be useful?

Error on getting the app back 0x80072F8F [​IMG]

StevenX, Apr 5, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User

Puzzling. Tends to suggest permissions errors or other corruption.

As a matter of routine, please run these basic checks.
    a. Check your disk e.g.
    HD Tune (free) Health and Error scan tabs (e.g. from Softpedia).
    b. If ok, run
    chkdsk c: /scan
    from an admin command or Powershell prompt
    c. if ok, run
    SFC /SCANNOW
    similarly

Report the summary results.

What is the status of these services?

dalchina, Apr 5, 2022
  4. StevenX Win User

Error on getting the app back 0x80072F8F

BITS troubleshooter gave the below results:

I have restarted after trying the various repairs. No other computers on the laptop, so not sure if others would update successfully.

Seems the SFC/SCANNOW problem is that one noted in your post. I tried to fix it using the commands given in the post you linked, but didn't seem to work as I still get the same error.

StevenX, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

Error on getting the app back 0x80072F8F

1. Error on getting the app back 0x80072F8F - Similar Threads - Error getting app

2. error getting the app back 0x80072F8F

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error getting the app back 0x80072F8F: Hi,I've been using windows for so long and I like the apps that I able to download on Microsoft Store.Some of the app crashes, and I tried to uninstall and reinstall it. However, I am unable to do it and I'm getting this error message 0x80072F8F....
  3. error getting the app back 0x80072F8F

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error getting the app back 0x80072F8F: Hi,I've been using windows for so long and I like the apps that I able to download on Microsoft Store.Some of the app crashes, and I tried to uninstall and reinstall it. However, I am unable to do it and I'm getting this error message 0x80072F8F....
  4. error getting the app back 0x80072F8F

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error on getting the app back 0x80072F8F

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on getting the app back 0x80072F8F: Hi,I am using Windows for so long and I like the app that I can download in the Microsoft Store.One of the app crashes and won't open again, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application but it won't let me reinstall it back. I keep getting error message...
  6. Error on getting the app back 0x80072F8F

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error on getting the app back 0x80072F8F: Hi,I am using Windows for so long and I like the app that I can download in the Microsoft Store.One of the app crashes and won't open again, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application but it won't let me reinstall it back. I keep getting error message...
  7. Cannot install updates or Store apps, error code 0x80072F8F

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot install updates or Store apps, error code 0x80072F8F: I have a problem whereby I've not been able to install updates to Windows via the Settings app, nor install or update apps through the Microsoft Store for some time. The only updates I have installed have been the major (e.g. Creators') updates via the Update assistant. I'm...
  8. Error 0x80072F8F

Error 0x80072F8F: El problema es cuando quiero iniciar sesión en una aplicación, no me permite iniciala y no puedo ejecutarla pues me dice el error 0x80072F8F Bien, ya se han intentado varias cosas entre ellas: ocupar los siguientes comandos en Windows PowerShell Comando 1: Get-AppXPackage...
  9. Error code: 0x80072F8F

Error code: 0x80072F8F: when I try to download any app from the store, it tells me: something unexpected happened, and it gives me the code 0x80072F8F and I tried to clear the cache and reset the store, I also checked that the date and time are correct, as well as if I really was My account is...
  10. Error código: 0x80072F8F

Error código: 0x80072F8F: Cuando intento descargar cualquier app de la tienda, esta me dice: ocurrió algo inesperado, y me da el código 0x80072F8F ya probé a borrar el cache y restablecer la tienda, también comprobé que la fecha y hora son correctos, así como si de verdad estaba registrada mi cuenta...