Windows 10: Error on "IDirect3D9.GetDeviceCaps": dxerr9ab.dll library is not found

Discus and support Error on "IDirect3D9.GetDeviceCaps": dxerr9ab.dll library is not found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have installed trial Dewesoft X data acquisition software but I get above error. Looks like I have some problems with Direct X. Does anyone know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Primoz79, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Primoz79 Win User

Error on "IDirect3D9.GetDeviceCaps": dxerr9ab.dll library is not found

I have installed trial Dewesoft X data acquisition software but I get above error.

Looks like I have some problems with Direct X. Does anyone know how to approach this?

I am using Windows 10 and DX11.

:)

Primoz79, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Error on "IDirect3D9.GetDeviceCaps": dxerr9ab.dll library is not found

Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Error on "IDirect3D9.GetDeviceCaps": dxerr9ab.dll library is not found

1. Error on "IDirect3D9.GetDeviceCaps": dxerr9ab.dll library is not found - Similar Threads - Error IDirect3D9 GetDeviceCaps

2. Sistem error MSVCP140.dll was not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sistem error MSVCP140.dll was not found: Hi,I found few topics about my problem here.same for VCRUNTIME140.dllFrom those topics i followed all steps1 I reinstalled Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables 2downloaded dlls and putting them in system323sfc /scannow4Redownload and install 100gb game5 try some random stuff...
  3. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  4. Microsoft Visual Library-Error MSCVP140_1.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual Library-Error MSCVP140_1.dll: I have an issue. I have installed a game on my pc but when I go to run it I get a system error message that says:"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I installed this the first time I tried to...
  5. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  6. MSVCPI120.dll was not found error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCPI120.dll was not found error: Hi. i am trying to run unity3d game engine on my laptop and it comes with the following errors: MSVCP120.dll/MSVCR120.dll was not found. how would i fix this? This only started happening after i manually installed windows on my laptop....
  7. Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows Security allows you to manage quarantined items and exclusions. When doing so if you receive an error saying Windows Defender Antivirus Error loading type library/DLL, Click help for more information about this problem, Error code 0x80029c4a, then...
  8. Error MSVCP110.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error MSVCP110.dll was not found: So i downloaded a game from steam and when i open it i get the error MSVCP110.dll was not found. How do i fix this. I have all of the C++ downloads from 2010 to 2017. i have even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it doesn't work. Any idea's?...
  9. Error loading type library/DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error loading type library/DLL: I fully scaned my PC. After that i opened history of windows defender and then opened all options of its. But when i pressed any option of history, i found a error message (Error loading type library/DLL). what i do now? I'm unable to open these options. I need your help...
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...