Windows 10: Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.

Discus and support Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Getting error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.I have installed this by command-> wsl --install -d Ubuntu-20.04... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sonalmathur, May 24, 2022.

1. Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.

Getting error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.I have installed this by command-> wsl --install -d Ubuntu-20.04

:)

sonalmathur, May 24, 2022

2. Couldn't install Ubuntu 18.04 on WSL

Just tried it. Still the same.

Uninstalled Ubuntu 16,

Turned off the WSL feature,

Restarted comptuer

Turned on the WSL feature

Tried installing Ubuntu 18.

vikneshdbz, May 24, 2022
  3. Couldn't install Ubuntu 18.04 on WSL

I am currently running 16.04 version of Ubuntu bash on Windows 10 Pro (v1803) using WSL. But, I couldn't install the newly released 18.04 Ubuntu on my machine from the Windows Store. The store just refreshes on pressing the Get button. I tried resetting
    the store app, but it didn't help.

vikneshdbz, May 24, 2022
  4. Nil G Win User

Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.

0x8000000d Ubuntu installation fails with error 0x8000000d installed using the Microsoft Store application with WSL enabled

Although WSL was already enabled and I had rebooted, I also received this error when trying to run Ubuntu for the first time. I resolved it by running the enable step again. Open PowerShell as Administrator, and run:

Nil G, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.

1. Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu. - Similar Threads - Error installing wsl

2. Wsl Not installing ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wsl Not installing ubuntu: one year ago i installed ubuntu and deleted is now i needed to install ubuntu wsl is not installing I have tried all the methods and deleted and reinstalled it many time but nothing happen I have reinstalled windows in new partition and tried to get wsl files and ext4.vdhx...
  3. Wsl Not installing ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wsl Not installing ubuntu: one year ago i installed ubuntu and deleted is now i needed to install ubuntu wsl is not installing I have tried all the methods and deleted and reinstalled it many time but nothing happen I have reinstalled windows in new partition and tried to get wsl files and ext4.vdhx...
  4. WSL Ubuntu constant ERROR 0X80004002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL Ubuntu constant ERROR 0X80004002: I am tired of trying to fix the "no such interface supported" and "WSL"register distribution failed. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing WSL2 from Microsoft Store, i have tried unchecking and rechecking Windows System for Linux in Windows Features, I have tried...
  5. WSL Ubuntu constant ERROR 0X80004002

WSL Ubuntu constant ERROR 0X80004002: I am tired of trying to fix the "no such interface supported" and "WSL"register distribution failed. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing WSL2 from Microsoft Store, i have tried unchecking and rechecking Windows System for Linux in Windows Features, I have tried...
  6. Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.

Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.: Getting error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.I have installed this by command-> wsl --install -d Ubuntu-20.04 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-installing-wsl-with-ubuntu/d0dc0832-03be-47c3-838d-f19aa97ebbdf
  7. Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.: Getting error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.I have installed this by command-> wsl --install -d Ubuntu-20.04 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-installing-wsl-with-ubuntu/d0dc0832-03be-47c3-838d-f19aa97ebbdf
  8. Installing a Package in WSL - Ubuntu 20

Installing a Package in WSL - Ubuntu 20: I am running WSL version 1. I am trying to install mingw-w64, but it says it is unable to locate the package. How can I install this? I am running 1909. 183850
  9. Installing a Package in WSL - Ubuntu 20

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing a Package in WSL - Ubuntu 20: I am running WSL version 1. I am trying to install mingw-w64, but it says it is unable to locate the package. How can I install this? I am running 1909. 183850
  10. WSL/Ubuntu Install on Citrix VDI

WSL/Ubuntu Install on Citrix VDI: Hi, We're looking to install WSL and Ubuntu on our VDIs and I'm running into issues. I was wanting to check if anyone has successfully got this working? Our environment:AppLayering with PVS.The layers have internet access but the VDIs don't.FSLogix is used for profile...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ubuntu bash error: 0x8000000d