Windows 10: Error on just 3 apps in Taskbar: Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name...

Discus and support Error on just 3 apps in Taskbar: Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Most apps in my Taskbar work fine but just from today 3 of them Excel, Word and a label app I have used for many years all produce this error: Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SteveDunk1, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Error on just 3 apps in Taskbar: Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name...

Most apps in my Taskbar work fine but just from today 3 of them Excel, Word and a label app I have used for many years all produce this error:

Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

:)

SteveDunk1, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Faulting application name: bad_module_info when trying to run exe installer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• Do you receive any error message when you run the .exe installer?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

As you have mentioned that you have Kaspersky installed on the computer, it could be that Kaspersky is blocking the installers to run. I suggest you to try disabling Kaspersky and see if that helps. Please follow the steps to disable Kaspersky:

1. Type Kaspersky in the search bar on the
      Taskbar and open it from the search results.
    2. Now, click on Settings.
    3. Click on Additional and then click on
      Self-Defense.
    4. Clear the check box for
      Enable Self-Defense to disable Kaspersky.
    5. If you receive any prompt, click on Continue.

Note: Disabling Antivirus software may open the computer to threats. Make sure to enable it after performing the troubleshooting.

You can also check if the application that you are trying to run is Quarantined by Kaspersky. If the application is Quarantined, restore the application and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Kaspersky in the search bar on the
      Taskbar and open it from the search results.
    2. Click on More tools.
    3. In the Tools window, click on
      Quarantine
    4. Look for the .exe installer that you are trying to run. If you find the installer, right click on it and select
      Restore to restore it to its original location.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 10, 2020
  3. PEOPLE app is disappeared from the Taskbar and how to get it back on the Taskbar?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to Repin the People app to the Taskbar and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type People in the search bar.
    • Right click on the People and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Error on just 3 apps in Taskbar: Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name...

3 Apps Not Downloading

Hi Omer,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, there are a lot of possible causes why this issue occurred. We suggest
    that you perform these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: Run the Troubleshooter.

To do this, please follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Windows Store Apps
      to run the Troubleshooter.

After running the
    Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, run the
    Windows Update Troubleshooter. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      System and Security.

• Click on
      Windows Update
      to
      run the Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows Key + R.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      and hit
      Enter.

• Restart
      your computer

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Error on just 3 apps in Taskbar: Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name...

1. Error on just 3 apps in Taskbar: Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name... - Similar Threads - Error apps Taskbar

2. Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...: Just normally watching videos on YouTube and then suddenly this popped up:Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.How do I fix this?...
  3. Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...: Just normally watching videos on YouTube and then suddenly this popped up:Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.How do I fix this?...
  4. windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: this happened when i tried to run as administrator in all of the apps in my pc i also cant open registry i also tried repair upgrade but it also wont open...
  5. windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: this happened when i tried to run as administrator in all of the apps in my pc i also cant open registry i also tried repair upgrade but it also wont open...
  6. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  7. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  8. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again.........

Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again.........: I was trying opening my Game but it didn't open and started showing the same error msg I toldI tried many to do walk-through showed in Youtube but they all req CMD or Regedit or PowerShell or anything else which I can't open because of the same problem This computer was all...
  10. Windows cannot find **.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

Windows cannot find **.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: Hey, Microsoft I have a asus vivobook gaming laptop. I bought it 2 months ago. Some days ago when I Turn on my laptop. command prompt pop upped in my screen saying " Windows cannot find file.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again " there is a close...