Windows 10: Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not...

Discus and support Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My post on Microsoft Community on April 2, 2020 Copied Below. I have not received a reply and problem remains unresolved, hence this E-Mail. Kindly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sumangal Bhatawdekar, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not...

My post on Microsoft Community on April 2, 2020 Copied Below. I have not received a reply and problem remains unresolved, hence this E-Mail. Kindly Help resolve.

Background

Recently My HP Laptop Crashed. Problem was diagnosed as operating System Problem as System and Hardware Tests passed without error. Using HP Cloud Recovery, Windows was reinstalled choosing factory reset. I recreated my windows login accounts and copied back my data.

I found that User Folder Names created in C:\Users folder had weird names. I hence logged into another administrator account and renamed My Key User Folder to a more meaningful name which would relate it to my my account name. I now thing I committed a big blunder. Windows should not have allowed this or at least should have given me a warning.

When I re logged in to my First Mail Administrator account, windows gave error "Account Not Found" and logged me into a Temporary account. I lost all settings and programs which I had created. Even Settings and Cortana Search Stopped Working.

I posted the problem on Windows Community. Expert Greg guided me and advised me to use tenforums tutorial to recover my account which involved Registry Edit. Though I recovered the account successfully. I am now getting following errors.

Problem

1. As I login, I get Error "Windows cannot find "Null" - On Top Left in Screenshot below you will see that the error related to Explorer

2. Picture Files are not opening with Photos, MP3 Files are not opening with Windows Media Player, MP4, MPEG, 3GPP Files too do not with Films and TV and time out / Give File System Error

Same Picture, MP3, MP4 Files etc are opening in my other user accounts

Kindly Help Resolve

My Complaint on Windows Community with Error Screenshots are copied below

Post on Microsoft Community Dated Apr 2, 2020

Dear Greg

Thanks for valuable guidance.

Following your guidance and Ten Forums Tutorial, I successfully recovered my lost account, without reinstalling Windows a second time, using Microsoft Recovery. I just edited the Windows Registry as guided in Ten Forums Tutorial.

Earlier HP Cloud Recovery is not to blame. It was perfect. My Other Two Accounts are working perfectly.

One to be squarely blame is me for corrupting the account by unmindful renaming of related User Folder in C:\User Main Folder from my another admin account on my laptop. Renaming it back to original name later did not help when I found account was not working and I was logged into a temp account.

Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not... [​IMG]

Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not... b62b230f-b187-4e60-a5ea-ee102419f64d?upload=true.png

Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not... e58a0ae8-9268-4fb8-a7b2-094577915bfa?upload=true.png

:)

Sumangal Bhatawdekar, Apr 4, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

File Explorer displays MP3 details, NOT File Details. How to switch ?

Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not... [​IMG]

Here is a mp3 file with just Title (Concerto Gregoriano) and Composer in its metadata.
    1. In file explorer, I created a new file on my desktop and copied the mp3 file to it.
    As you can see, it is listed with date, size. The folder is a general format type, not music.
    Please try that.

2. To the right, mp3tag, a free utility, shows the metadata in the file.
    You might find it useful to get mp3tag.
    3. Rt click, Properties, Details, shows the Title as part of the metadata. (Composer is off the screen).

I suggest you make sure your mp3's do indeed contain metadata.

(Sorry the Window titles are faint- they are background, but should be clearer)

dalchina, Apr 4, 2020
  3. How to display tile view for pictures in the File Explorer.

Hi Matthew,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in files view settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn on Tiles view of pictures.

1. Open File Explorer where pictures are present.

2. Right click on the blank space in the File Explorer.

3. Then click on View option from the list and choose
    Tiles.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not...

Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not...

1. Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not... - Similar Threads - Error Login Explorer

2. Windows file explorer loads pictures and videos 1 by 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows file explorer loads pictures and videos 1 by 1: Hello,i've had this issue for quite some time, but its become more problematic now,these are my computer settingsProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9980XE CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz Motherboard: Prime x299-deluxe iiGraphics Card: 2080tiInstalled RAM 128 GB 128 GB usable System type...
  3. Windows file explorer loads pictures and videos 1 by 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows file explorer loads pictures and videos 1 by 1: Hello,i've had this issue for quite some time, but its become more problematic now,these are my computer settingsProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9980XE CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz Motherboard: Prime x299-deluxe iiGraphics Card: 2080tiInstalled RAM 128 GB 128 GB usable System type...
  4. file explorer search finds only 1/2 of the files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer search finds only 1/2 of the files: I searched for a single a. I got 900,000 alphabetized results, but nothing after k. I searched for goka and got 12 results, but nothing after m. Search troubleshooter did not fix it. What should I do?...
  5. file explorer search finds only 1/2 of the files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer search finds only 1/2 of the files: I searched for a single a. I got 900,000 alphabetized results, but nothing after k. I searched for goka and got 12 results, but nothing after m. Search troubleshooter did not fix it. What should I do?...
  6. file explorer search finds only 1/2 of the files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Photos will not load an MP3 file to a picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Photos will not load an MP3 file to a picture: I could always attach an MP3 file to a photo and publish to YouTube. For the last month I get an error message that it will not load the MP3 file. Is this a bug that was created with an update? What do I do to fix it? Thanks...
  8. File explorer cannot find files

in Cortana
    File explorer cannot find files: After the most recent update of Windows 10, File Explorer stopped working. I ran the troubleshooter and it did not find anything. I need to be able to find files. HELP!...
  9. mp3 file Crashing File explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mp3 file Crashing File explorer: Hello Couple weeks ago my mp3 files were fine I was hearing songs just fine. But then I let to repair my laptops keys and came back with the audio not working. Some how i fixed it and its fine. Later on I open groove music and suddenly it crashed im thinking that it maybe...
  10. File Explorer and MP3's

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer and MP3's: How do you get the artist visible on a single MP3? In other words, if I have a number of mp3's in a folder and I want the artist to be visible, the ribbon gives me the ability too show "Album artist", View>Add columns>Album artist, the MP3's in the folder are single, non...