Windows 10: Error on login

Discus and support Error on login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After my system is logged in,it shows following error. Once we press OK button it will be gone, What is this and how can be it solved..? Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adith Lakshmanan, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Error on login

After my system is logged in,it shows following error. Once we press OK button it will be gone, What is this and how can be it solved..?

Windows cannot find 'c:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WindowsApplication1.exe'. Make sure you typed name correctly, and then try again.

Error on login 1d6d8406-8f23-440c-a08f-f517cbee7167?upload=true.jpg

:)

Adith Lakshmanan, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Login error

Hello,

For us to provide better resolution about your Microsoft Account login concern, please help us answer these questions:

• Aside from booting your computer in Safe Mode, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • What changes have you made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Edjay Rust, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Error on login

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Error on login

1. Error on login - Similar Threads - Error login

2. I am trying to login in some websites, but Microsoft is not allowing me, getting error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to login in some websites, but Microsoft is not allowing me, getting error...: AADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County' and cannot access the application 'https://avrfthde6.accounts.ondemand.com'SAP SuccessFactors...
  3. I am trying to login in some websites, but Microsoft is not allowing me, getting error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to login in some websites, but Microsoft is not allowing me, getting error...: AADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County' and cannot access the application 'https://avrfthde6.accounts.ondemand.com'SAP SuccessFactors...
  4. I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.: I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store. This is very annoying and I'm scared that my laptop could get forced into a Temp account again. help?Windows 11 Home 23H2WPA3 network...
  5. I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.

I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.: I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store. This is very annoying and I'm scared that my laptop could get forced into a Temp account again. help?Windows 11 Home 23H2WPA3 network...
  6. Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store: So every time I try and update games on microsoft store it gives me the error code 0x80048820, it also gives me this error whenever I try and edit my details in the windows settings. I've been trying to switch my computers default microsoft account after my old one was...
  7. Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store

Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store: So every time I try and update games on microsoft store it gives me the error code 0x80048820, it also gives me this error whenever I try and edit my details in the windows settings. I've been trying to switch my computers default microsoft account after my old one was...
  8. Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Screen blocked after login with an error screen picture and error 2V7HGTVB displayed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blocked after login with an error screen picture and error 2V7HGTVB displayed.: after login in Win11, I get a non-removable Screenpicture with the error message 2V7HGTVB mostlikely fake because of strange supportnumber displayed. Windows seems to have started properly in the background but no action possible because this screen is blocking access to the...
  10. Screen blocked after login with an error screen picture and error 2V7HGTVB displayed.

Screen blocked after login with an error screen picture and error 2V7HGTVB displayed.: after login in Win11, I get a non-removable Screenpicture with the error message 2V7HGTVB mostlikely fake because of strange supportnumber displayed. Windows seems to have started properly in the background but no action possible because this screen is blocking access to the...