Windows 10: Error on my in house oracle based software when run on windows 10 8 generation Dell optilex...

Discus and support Error on my in house oracle based software when run on windows 10 8 generation Dell optilex... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> <html... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kirlesh shah, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Error on my in house oracle based software when run on windows 10 8 generation Dell optilex...

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"/>
    <title>500 - Internal server error.</title>
    <style type="text/css">
    <!--
    body{margin:0;font-size:.7em;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;background:#EEEEEE;}
    fieldset{padding:0 15px 10px 15px;}
    h1{font-size:2.4em;margin:0;color:#FFF;}
    h2{font-size:1.7em;margin:0;color:#CC0000;}
    h3{font-size:1.2em;margin:10px 0 0 0;color:#000000;}
    #header{width:96%;margin:0 0 0 0;padding:6px 2% 6px 2%;font-family:"trebuchet MS", Verdana, sans-serif;color:#FFF;
    background-color:#555555;}
    #content{margin:0 0 0 2%;position:relative;}
    .content-container{background:#FFF;width:96%;margin-top:8px;padding:10px;position:relative;}
    -->
    </style>
    </head>
    <body>
    <div id="header"><h1>Server Error</h1></div>
    <div id="content">
    <div class="content-container"><fieldset>
    <h2>500 - Internal server error.</h2>
    <h3>There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.</h3>
    </fieldset></div>
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>

:)

kirlesh shah, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Error on my in house oracle based software when run on windows 10 8 generation Dell optilex...

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Error on my in house oracle based software when run on windows 10 8 generation Dell optilex...

1. Error on my in house oracle based software when run on windows 10 8 generation Dell optilex... - Similar Threads - Error house oracle

2. Windows 10 not running or installing Java 8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not running or installing Java 8: I wanted to play some classic minecraft and started it, but I always got an error that says that "it couldnt find javaw.exe". The file was there and I manually tried to fix it but it didnt matter what I did, I still got the same error. Half a year ago I tried to install...
  3. Why is my cpu not running at base speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my cpu not running at base speed: hello Why isn't my CPU running at it's base speed (2,9GHz) instead it's running at 3,5-4Ghz at all times, is there any fix for this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-cpu-not-running-at-base-speed/557f0ad3-e8d3-411e-bebc-27fe577bf1ae
  4. BSOD when installing Oracle VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD when installing Oracle VirtualBox: I'm currently trying to install VirtualBox 6.0.6 on my Windows 10 laptop, but halfway through the installation (I assume when it is trying to install the USB driver for it), I get a BSOD with the stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL. I have updated my drivers, made sure I...
  5. Running windows 8 upgraded to 10

Running windows 8 upgraded to 10: My computer crashed hard. I did nothing but come home from work and all I had was Windows 10 lost all my programs Now I get this message that say's to reconnect drive file history. I'm no computer whiz-bang. But I don't understand I have found where drive D is turned off...
  6. Software Licensing Based On Income And Amount Of Software Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Licensing Based On Income And Amount Of Software Usage: https://personal.cwb.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Step-3B-1024x614.png Sent to Bill Gates & Adobe
  7. Win 8 Dell with free upgrade to 10. BSOD and drive errors

Win 8 Dell with free upgrade to 10. BSOD and drive errors: I have a Dell that was originally a Win 8 and did the free upgrade to 10. Computer has been lagging and hanging for past couple of weeks. Now I get the BSOD intermittently. In the Win notices I am getting notice for drive errors and also requests to run drive scan and fix...
  8. Running XP Software in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running XP Software in Windows 10: I have software that will only run on XP. it is a database with years of contacts and text templales that I still use extensively. what is the best way to set this up under Windows 10? | read about VMware on here but my knowledge level is limited. Enongh to be...
  9. Dell Venue 8 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Venue 8 Pro: I'll be using Dropbox and Onedrive on a Dell Venue 8 Pro.Do the files take up much disk Space ? 19885
  10. Dell Venue 8 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Venue 8 Pro: Just upgraded to Windows 10.( Dell Venue 8 Pro ) Can I remove the Windows old File ? Should I make a backup so I can roll back to 8.1 if I want ? 19441