Windows 10: Error on primary Win10 Wifi Network Adaper: Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested...

Discus and support Error on primary Win10 Wifi Network Adaper: Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using a SurfaceBook and I am getting this error on my primary windows 10 wifi network adapter marvell avastar wireless-ac network driver: This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyanPicard, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Error on primary Win10 Wifi Network Adaper: Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested...

I am using a SurfaceBook and I am getting this error on my primary windows 10 wifi network adapter marvell avastar wireless-ac network driver:

This device cannot start. Code 10

{Operation Failed}

The requested operation was unsuccessful.

This is preventing me from connecting to wifi in any way, since the driver is busted. I have tried most of the troubleshooting steps found online... namely:

• uninstalling driver and restarting
    • installing driver directly from manufacturer website
    • restoring windows
    • updating windows
    • resetting network setting
    • reset entire windows image

and none of them seem to help. Can anyone help me?? right now my laptop can't connect to internet at all without an ethernet :

:)

RyanPicard, Jun 18, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jun 18, 2020
  4. titan5800 Win User

Error on primary Win10 Wifi Network Adaper: Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested...

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Error on primary Win10 Wifi Network Adaper: Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested...

1. Error on primary Win10 Wifi Network Adaper: Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested... - Similar Threads - Error primary Win10

2. This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...: I've tried:Updating the driverUninstalling and Restarting Enabling and Disabling. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-device-cannot-start-code-10-operation-failed/f17b8edd-e410-49ea-9a9a-ce1bf0b6391a
  3. This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...: I've tried:Updating the driverUninstalling and Restarting Enabling and Disabling. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-device-cannot-start-code-10-operation-failed/f17b8edd-e410-49ea-9a9a-ce1bf0b6391a
  4. This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...: I've been sticking with this error for 2 years ago and I can't do it anything till today, these solutions I have did:- Update driver- Modifying Regedit- Upgrade to latest windows version- Bought new USB-B type printer port- Reset and re-install clean windows install- tested...
  5. This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...

This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...: I've been sticking with this error for 2 years ago and I can't do it anything till today, these solutions I have did:- Update driver- Modifying Regedit- Upgrade to latest windows version- Bought new USB-B type printer port- Reset and re-install clean windows install- tested...
  6. This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...: i have been encountering this problem for 3 months, i did all of the steps from multiples old thread with the same problem and none of them workedrestarting my laptop after uninstalling the driver sometimes solved the problem, but when ingame it'll suddently stop working...
  7. This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...

This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...: i have been encountering this problem for 3 months, i did all of the steps from multiples old thread with the same problem and none of them workedrestarting my laptop after uninstalling the driver sometimes solved the problem, but when ingame it'll suddently stop working...
  8. This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...

This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...: [ATTACH] Please help me to solve this problem. I have updated my windows 10 already. I tried different steps which are on internet available....
  10. This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful.

This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful.: ok so i have looked up every think on how to fix this to deleting the upper and lower filters in the reg. To updating the driver to resetting my pc 100000 times nothing works i just cant hear any thing at all AND DONT SAY ITS THE HEAD PHONES CUZ I TRIED IT ON...