Windows 10: Error on shutdown concerning explore.exe Application Error

Discus and support Error on shutdown concerning explore.exe Application Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Upon every shutdown I get the following error message: The instruction at 0x00007FFA16AFCC60 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gsimcox524, Jun 15, 2015.

1. gsimcox524 Win User

Error on shutdown concerning explore.exe Application Error

Upon every shutdown I get the following error message:
    The title bar states:
    I am running Windows 10 Build 10130. I have already tried the default troubleshooting procedures(clean boot, etc.)

I attached an image of the error below:

Error on shutdown concerning explore.exe Application Error [​IMG]

:)

gsimcox524, Jun 15, 2015
  2. KM2017_12 Win User

Unable to open Internet Explorer 11

Fixed by Unistall & Reinstall as per article "explore.exe 0xc0000142 error after windows 10 1709 update"

KM2017_12, Jun 15, 2015
  3. JerryBobbitt Win User
    Window 10 flashing, no start menu, and now hard error

Explore.exe sysyem error

unknown hard error

have tried most of what ive seen suggested. Sfc/scannow. Tried the auto foxes. Also tried reset and it stopped both times

JerryBobbitt, Jun 15, 2015
  4. sgage Win User

Search around and you will find that this is a well-known bug and has been reported many times. If you look in Feedback, you will find it reported at least once there - you may want to upvote it. But I think MS is well aware already, and I would be very surprised if it is not fixed in 10145, which we will hopefully be seeing this week...

sgage, Jun 15, 2015
  5. ARC
    Arc Win User
    I think it is a common bug in this version. I also experience it, and explorer crashes/becomes inaccessible for some other actions (like closing multiple explorer windows from taskbar).

Hopefully the next coming build will fix this issue.

6. gsimcox524 Win User
    Thank you. I'm looking forward to a new build*Smile

gsimcox524, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Error on shutdown concerning explore.exe Application Error - Similar Threads - Error shutdown concerning

2. Application Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application Error: Hello, Recently I haven't been able in download or run any applications. the error message that pops up is- "The exception unknown software exception (0xe0000002) occurred in the application at location 0x00000000746508b2." as well as- "This program requires the file...
  3. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  4. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  5. Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application: so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  6. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Support
    winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b): so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  7. Not a BSOD but application error on shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Not a BSOD but application error on shutdown: I seem to get a random, Explorer Memory error failure on shutdown... It closes to fast to get a screen shot 2264
  8. Windows 10 pro anniversary Explorer.exe Application error at shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro anniversary Explorer.exe Application error at shutdown: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2929203 This is the same problem that I am having with multiple PCs and laptops that have had a clean install of windows 10 pro anniversary. I've looked at a lot of answers from a lot of different sources, and nothing seems to fix the...
  9. Error at Shutdown Cont.

in Windows 10 Support
    Error at Shutdown Cont.: I hope it's ok if I start a new topic on this issue. My original issue is here Error at shutdown - Windows 10 Forums I'm still having the problem that when I shutdown my computer at night I'm getting this error message. [img] It doesn't matter how I shut my computer...
  10. Error at shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Error at shutdown: I get this message pretty much every night I shut down the computer. I had it while using windows 8.1 and when I upgraded to windows 10 I was still having the issue. [img] 19669