Windows 10: error on start windows, the system cannot find the specified 80070002

Discus and support error on start windows, the system cannot find the specified 80070002 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] once in a while, not very often when starting the computer, i get an error the screen remains black, and before windows starts, says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/harunamika, Jan 22, 2020.

1. error on start windows, the system cannot find the specified 80070002

error on start windows, the system cannot find the specified 80070002 i9Lenv4GE5HC-JzF1ZI0GCvp7Avg4FAY1fFfir11MdQ.jpg

once in a while, not very often when starting the computer, i get an error the screen remains black, and before windows starts, says something like this tablet is not running. although i have a desktop pc, which is very weird to happen. Well a few days ago i started having this issue, were when windows start i have this following message you see in the picture about the script. , i do have windows 10. please let me know how can i fix it.

thanks

https://preview.redd.it/dhpepipjcbc...bp&s=baeffd7b93c113a7a3e85456ae7b9ab7ae0d4a54

submitted by /u/harunamika
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/harunamika, Jan 22, 2020

2. error on windows script host, the system cannot find the file specified. script : c:\windows\run.vbs line: 39 code: 80070002

i have this error says

error: the system cannot find the file specified

script : c:\windows\run.vbs

line: 39

char: 1

code: 80070002

OP - error on windows script host

legioncommander, Jan 22, 2020
  3. EM156 Win User
    AIRHASHING - SYSTEM CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED - CODE 80070002

Even after updating Windows 10 a window keeps popping up stating the following:

"Windows Script Host

Script: C:\ProgramData\AirHashing\Hide.vbs

Line: 1

Char: 1

Error: The system cannot find the file specified.

Code: 80070002

Source: (null)"

What is Air Hashing? What does it do? Is it a type of Worm? How do I fix or eliminate this issue?

EM156, Jan 22, 2020
  4. fkreuz Win User

error on start windows, the system cannot find the specified 80070002

Cannot Install Windows 10 Error 80070002

I want to install Windows 10 from my Windows 7 Professional SP1. After downloading the 3 GB Installation files, while installing it always get the Error 80070002 message. I already turn delete my windows/softwaredistribution/download files, done the clean
    booting, my antivirus and firewall and also follow the steps in this article:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-update-error-80070002#1TC=windows-7

But it keeps on failling. Any suggestions?

fkreuz, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

error on start windows, the system cannot find the specified 80070002

1. error on start windows, the system cannot find the specified 80070002 - Similar Threads - error start system

2. Error: System cannot find the file specified. 0x8007002.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: System cannot find the file specified. 0x8007002.: I am trying to back up my Laptop. After backing up, WHICH TAKES FOREVER, it tells me - Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\UsersJ-E-K\Desktop\2023 TISH XMAS MUSIC. Error: System cannot find the file specified. 0x8007002.Please help me remove this file so I...
  3. Error: System cannot find the file specified. 0x8007002.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: System cannot find the file specified. 0x8007002.: I am trying to back up my Laptop. After backing up, WHICH TAKES FOREVER, it tells me - Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\UsersJ-E-K\Desktop\2023 TISH XMAS MUSIC. Error: System cannot find the file specified. 0x8007002.Please help me remove this file so I...
  4. Error 80070002, The system cannot find the file specified while adding School account

in Windows 10 News
    Error 80070002, The system cannot find the file specified while adding School account: [IMG]While adding a School account in Windows 11/10, if you see an error code 80070002 with an error message saying The system cannot find the file specified, here is how you can get rid of the issue. There are three possible reasons why you might encounter this problem while...
  5. Bitlocker Error: The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Error: The system cannot find the file specified: I was encrypting my Drive "D" and system got shutdown due to power loss. After turning on the system I was unable to decrypt the drive. I'm receiving the error "The system cannot find the file specified" while entering the password. I tried below steps but nothing...
  6. "The system cannot find path specified" Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The system cannot find path specified" Error: Hi, After recent windows update I'm getting error "The system cannot find path specified" while trying installing CPUID software, such as HWMonitor and CPU-Z, also Sinutrain which I use for University classes stopped working because suddenly it cannot find FREE license on my...
  7. Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002: I cannot restore my computer because I keep getting this error message: Script: c:\users\pamnj\rasautou.vbs Line 3 Char 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002 Source: null And I cannot copy and paste because it wont' let me do that either. I...
  8. Windows Script Host Error - The system cannot find the file specified - error code #80070002

Windows Script Host Error - The system cannot find the file specified - error code #80070002: I stupidly force shut down my computer last night as it was restarting. The moment it temporary switched off during the restart, I powered it off. Ever since then I receive a windows script host error upon every startup. I couldn't find this specific error anywhere online. I...
  9. AIRHASHING - SYSTEM CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED - CODE 80070002

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AIRHASHING - SYSTEM CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED - CODE 80070002: Even after updating Windows 10 a window keeps popping up stating the following: "Windows Script Host Script: C:\ProgramData\AirHashing\Hide.vbs Line: 1 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: (null)" What is Air Hashing? What...
  10. The system cannot find the file specified. Error: 80070002

The system cannot find the file specified. Error: 80070002: I recently installed Samsung 860 EVO 250GB and it loads OS only. The arrangement is made so that both SSD along with HDD can stay alive. And hence, I replaced CD/DVD writer with existing HDD and installed SSD in place of HDD. But right after that, I started receiving an error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airhashing