Windows 10: Error on startup event id 56 acpi 2

Discus and support Error on startup event id 56 acpi 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Popup"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by grimmpwnz, May 16, 2021.

1. grimmpwnz Win User

Error on startup event id 56 acpi 2

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Popup" Guid="{47bfa2b7-bd54-4fac-b70b-29021084ca8f}" EventSourceName="Application Popup" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49156">56</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-05-16T13:50:26.0470218Z" /> <EventRecordID>995</EventRecor

:)

grimmpwnz, May 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 Event ID 56

Are you still getting the event ID 56 error after the re-installation of the OS?

Chris Takakura, May 16, 2021
  3. Help to get Event ID 15 - ACPI to stop logging in Event Viewer

Not sure if this is the right section, if not please move to the correct one.

Under the details tab in Event Viewer when a logged event has a GUID that shows up in the registry under HKEYLM > System > CurrentControlSet>Control>WM>Autologger>EventLog-XX I know how to disable the event from logging, but Event ID 15 - ACPI does not have a GUID.

Does any one know how I can get this to stop logging? From what I have seen on the web only a fix to the motherboard BIOS would fix it and I doubt that this is high on Asus' list of BIOS fixes for the R6E. Everything I have read on the web says that this is meaningless and in the General tab it basically says to ignore it so I would like to get this to stop logging in Event Viewer.

Error on startup event id 56 acpi 2 [​IMG]

Error on startup event id 56 acpi 2 [​IMG]

idahosurge, May 16, 2021
  4. Error on startup event id 56 acpi 2

Event Error 56 -Application Popup

I recently upgraded to Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.48), for Windows 10. While basically pleased that everything went well with and following the version update, I am left with one unresolved Event error ID 56, that I cannot find a solution for. Below is
    a copy of the Event Details;

Log Name: System

Source: Application Popup

Date: 5/19/2018 6:56:41 AM

Event ID: 56

Task Category: None

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: DESKTOP

Description:

The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the

component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation

is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
    If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the

event.
    The following information was included with the event:
    ACPI

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Popup" Guid="{47bfa2b7-bd54-4fac-b70b-29021084ca8f}"

EventSourceName="Application Popup" />

<EventID Qualifiers="49156">56</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-05-19T13:56:41.273175700Z" />

<EventRecordID>3514</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="208" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>ACPI</Data>

I have traced the GUID{47bfa2b7-bd54-4fac-b70b-29021084ca8f} referred to in the event log, changed permissions and ownership applied to the key, but that did not help. I also made a copy of the specific registry key, saved it, and deleted the key value
    from the registry. The same event error 56 appeared at the following restart (boot up), so replaced deleted key value with saved copy. The full text of the indicated GUID={47bfa2b7-bd54-4fac-b70b29021084ca8f}, is :
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\ CurrentVersion\WINEVT\Publishers\{47bfa2b7-bd54-4fac-b70b-29021084ca8f} . While I have read this event is non-critical, it is the last and only event error I continually find, after resolving the continual
    reappearance of Event Errors 10016, by changing permissions, and would be appreciative of any help in resolving this last annoying issue.

Andy Asmussen, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Error on startup event id 56 acpi 2

1. Error on startup event id 56 acpi 2 - Similar Threads - Error startup event

2. Error event ID 56

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error event ID 56: Occasionally when I play a game or watch a video, sometimes even when I just browse the internet - Windows hangs. The only way to resume PC's work is to click holding not needed the power button on a pc block.After the boot, in the Event manager I see following errors from...
  3. Error event ID 56

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error event ID 56: Occasionally when I play a game or watch a video, sometimes even when I just browse the internet - Windows hangs. The only way to resume PC's work is to click holding not needed the power button on a pc block.After the boot, in the Event manager I see following errors from...
  4. Error event ID 56

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ACPI 2 event 56 into system reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI 2 event 56 into system reboot: Hello there,As the title suggests, i'm getting the above error in Event Viewer, with a reboot that happens, for now, only when playing FIFA 22. Did a memtest and 4 passes no errors.Mobo: B660 Gaming XCPU: Intel i5-12400FGPU: GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming X LHR 12GBRAM: Kingston...
  6. ACPI 2 event 56 into system reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACPI 2 event 56 into system reboot: Hello there,As the title suggests, i'm getting the above error in Event Viewer, with a reboot that happens, for now, only when playing FIFA 22. Did a memtest and 4 passes no errors.Mobo: B660 Gaming XCPU: Intel i5-12400FGPU: GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming X LHR 12GBRAM: Kingston...
  7. ACPI 2 event 56 into system reboot

8. Event ID 56 ACPI 2 crash need help

Event ID 56 ACPI 2 crash need help: I've tried for months and this problem won't go away and happens every time I load a game. Windows version 21H2This is XML view, using latest windows 10- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Popup"...
  9. Event ID 56 ACPI 2 crash need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event ID 56 ACPI 2 crash need help: I've tried for months and this problem won't go away and happens every time I load a game. Windows version 21H2This is XML view, using latest windows 10- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Popup"...
  10. Event ID 56 ACPI 2 crash need help

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ACPI 2 56