Windows 10: Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

Discus and support Error on Ten Forums IPhone App in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Didn’t know what forum to post to. Getting attached page when opening the app on my iPhone 6. Have latest IOS version installed. 116817 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lagunasrfr, Aug 28, 2018.

1. lagunasrfr Win User

Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

Didn’t know what forum to post to. Getting attached page when opening the app on my iPhone 6. Have latest IOS version installed.

:)

lagunasrfr, Aug 28, 2018
  2. surfsk8snow.jah Win User

iPhone on Forums

I'm typing from my iPhone now, & this forum seems to work fine, but others I've tried won't pull up the txt box window (e.g.- www.mmorpg.com forums). Anyone have any suggestions or clues?
    Sent from my iPhone =P

surfsk8snow.jah, Aug 28, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Iphone app connection error

Ah yes, that's a bug in the iPhone app.. I'm getting it myself when using it on my iPhone.. just need to find some time to fix it, and get the app approved by Apple...

W1zzard, Aug 28, 2018
  4. ste2425 Win User

Iphone app connection error

Is there any further development going into the iPhone app.

I'm getting a few annoying errors when viewing the site through it, ill post screen shots when i get home, only use it on WiFi.

If i navigate before the current page has finished loading i get a popup stating a connection error and cannot continue till i click OK. This can happen multiple time on a single page so makes the site very irritating to navigate on the app.

Thanks all.

ste2425, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Error on Ten Forums IPhone App - Similar Threads - Error Ten Forums

2. Windows Ten Forums Signatures Available For Members To Use

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten Forums Signatures Available For Members To Use: Hi Friends Several Windows Ten Forum Members are happy to design a customised signature for you to use as part of your profile in this group should you like one. I'll start of with 6 available signatures for members here. Please feel free to choose one if you wish. If you...
  3. Thank You Ten Forums...

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Ten Forums...: i've gone far too long without thanking tenforums for being the tremendous resource that it is, in fact i can't imagine using windows 10 without having this fantastic site to lean on, and instead having to depend on the "official" site that points to scannow and dism as the...
  4. Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members: *Smile Thanks to @Wynona's and @Cliff's idea I thought why not start sharing our homemade Windows 10 themes. To keep this clean and simple, please post only themes with copyright free or your self made backgrounds to avoid any copyright infringements. Your theme, your...
  5. I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum

in Browsers and Email
    I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum: Seems strange huh? Well, here's the story. I am now using Firefox- the latest version, to get to the Windows Ten Forum but when I get there, all I get is what's on the attached graphic. I can use the links there but cannot not see everything else that is on the forum. Can't...
  6. Android & iPhone APP's on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android & iPhone APP's on PC: Microsoft store use to have movie app's for pc, now they are only offered for Android and iPhone. I read that you can install a software called Bluestack apk.. Has any one heard of it or use it? 102928
  7. Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members: *YouTube video player Read more: Windows 10 Tutorials [/quote] It's easy: give a one liner about what the video will show, post the video under it and add a link to a TenForums.com tutorial or sticky if available. No long stories about how you had a dream where the...
  8. USB Recovery Drive MS instructions different than Tens Forum

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    USB Recovery Drive MS instructions different than Tens Forum: I went through Surface Book warranty to find the factory image. It is a three step process and the last step creates a Recovery USB Drive in a different manner than TensForum recommends (and different from their own support elsewhere). When the image is downloaded, the...
  9. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums: I see a different setup when I click the Attachment button in the Advanced post section. [img] Note: Screenshot from Linux Mint 17.1 1731
  10. Ten Forums Saturday Live Chat 24-MAR-2018

in Windows 10 Support
    Ten Forums Saturday Live Chat 24-MAR-2018: Welcome to TF Saturday Live Chat on March 24th, 2018 Fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts and Insiders: This is an open invitation to TF Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 24th of March 2018. Come and meet your fellow TF members and Windows Insiders in a live...