Windows 10: Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

Discus and support Error on Ten Forums IPhone App in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Didn’t know what forum to post to. Getting attached page when opening the app on my iPhone 6. Have latest IOS version installed. 116817 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lagunasrfr, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

Didn’t know what forum to post to. Getting attached page when opening the app on my iPhone 6. Have latest IOS version installed.

:)

lagunasrfr, Aug 28, 2018

2. iPhone on Forums

I'm typing from my iPhone now, & this forum seems to work fine, but others I've tried won't pull up the txt box window (e.g.- www.mmorpg.com forums). Anyone have any suggestions or clues?
    Sent from my iPhone =P

surfsk8snow.jah, Aug 28, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Iphone app connection error

Ah yes, that's a bug in the iPhone app.. I'm getting it myself when using it on my iPhone.. just need to find some time to fix it, and get the app approved by Apple...

W1zzard, Aug 28, 2018
  4. ste2425 Win User

Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

Iphone app connection error

Is there any further development going into the iPhone app.

I'm getting a few annoying errors when viewing the site through it, ill post screen shots when i get home, only use it on WiFi.

If i navigate before the current page has finished loading i get a popup stating a connection error and cannot continue till i click OK. This can happen multiple time on a single page so makes the site very irritating to navigate on the app.

Thanks all.

ste2425, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

1. Error on Ten Forums IPhone App - Similar Threads - Error Ten Forums

2. Joining windows 11 forums with same login for ten forums?

in Windows 10 Support
    Joining windows 11 forums with same login for ten forums?: I am interested in upgrading to Windows 11 when it is ready and have been to the eleven forum. Will I need to make a new account to log in or is my same account for ten forums fine to use to log in with? I am interested in what all have to say and tutorials for windows 11, so...
  3. How to Delete a Ten Forums Post

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Delete a Ten Forums Post: Due to an issue with certain information (related to security) that I included in a previous post, I was asked to delete the post. I have tried in vain to find a 'Delete' or 'Cancel' button. Can someone please advise how I can delete a post from Ten Forums. Thanks 181375
  4. Internet Explorer 11 Fails To Load In "Ten Forums"

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Fails To Load In "Ten Forums": I discovered that Internet Explorer 11 will not load the "Ten Forums" site until you go through a captcha process to confirm you are human and not a machine. IE11 still works fine in "XP Forums" and "Vista Forums" and "Seven Forums", but not in "Ten Forums". If I switch to...
  5. AVG ten forums

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG ten forums: on my laptop and decided to look in the forum. Forum opens on screen but as soon as I want a page this happens. (Image) so I have uninstalled AVG Free. 159801
  6. Problems with ten forums editor

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with ten forums editor: I love the content on ten forums. But the web software to compose and reply to messages is very frustrating! I am using the WYSIWYG editor. In no particular order, here are my recent issues: 1) blank lines--why do I need to have 3 blank lines in the editor pane to produce...
  7. Problems Signing In to Ten Forums Using RoboForm

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Signing In to Ten Forums Using RoboForm: I use RoboForm and have always signed in to Ten Forums without difficulty. However, recently, it doesn't work. I keep getting locked out due to too many attempts. I realize RoboForm is probably at fault, but I wonder if I have the correct URL entered in RF. Currently is is "...
  8. Ten Forums backend software name?

in Windows 10 Support
    Ten Forums backend software name?: Hey guys, Tenforums is running on which forum based software like mybb, vbulletin? Regards. 123913
  9. Thank You Ten Forums...

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Ten Forums...: i've gone far too long without thanking tenforums for being the tremendous resource that it is, in fact i can't imagine using windows 10 without having this fantastic site to lean on, and instead having to depend on the "official" site that points to scannow and dism as the...
  10. System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums: How to: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums How to Fill in your System Specs at Ten Forums [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to fill out your system specs at Ten Forums which will enable other members to assist you more quickly and efficiently....