Windows 10: error on xbox game pss on windows when i try to play backbone

Discus and support error on xbox game pss on windows when i try to play backbone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi i have a problem when i try to play backbone it works fine but when i press continue to play it freeze then show this message that says error out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fahad j, Jul 11, 2021.

1. fahad j Win User

error on xbox game pss on windows when i try to play backbone

hi i have a problem when i try to play backbone it works fine but when i press continue to play it freeze then show this message that says error out of video memory and a long message and i checked my windows and geforce and its all updated and i re_installed the game but it shows the same problem

:)

fahad j, Jul 11, 2021

2. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

error on xbox game pss on windows when i try to play backbone bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Xbox play anywhere

Hi Ethan,

Check out this
    link
    for the available Xbox Play Anywhere games. Currently Battlefield 1 is not yet listed. However, we are currently working on adding more games.

Our Xbox developers are collating suggestions. You may request the games you like to be added on Xbox Play Anywhere by posting on this

link

Thank you.

Catherine Cus., Jul 11, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

1. error on xbox game pss on windows when i try to play backbone - Similar Threads - error xbox game

2. xbox game pass microsoft games are crashing without a error code when i try to play online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass microsoft games are crashing without a error code when i try to play online.: xbox game pass microsoft games are crashing without a error code when i try to play online. so far i tried sea of thieves and grounded, i can play singleplayer but when i join the multiplayer it crashes in 5 min. i tried lots of things: that win10 media creation thing,...
  3. xbox game pass microsoft games are crashing without a error code when i try to play online.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game pass microsoft games are crashing without a error code when i try to play online.: xbox game pass microsoft games are crashing without a error code when i try to play online. so far i tried sea of thieves and grounded, i can play singleplayer but when i join the multiplayer it crashes in 5 min. i tried lots of things: that win10 media creation thing,...
  4. BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.: Hello.I had several BSOD when I played xbox game pass games. But I don't have any problems playing warzone or call of duty vanguard.I7-10700KRTX 3060TI 8GB16GB DDR4Some mini dumps:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsxymLxIE3pyg3Ph8A_ob0d5PjUt?e=LwoAiOThank You....
  5. BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.: Hello.I had several BSOD when I played xbox game pass games. But I don't have any problems playing warzone or call of duty vanguard.I7-10700KRTX 3060TI 8GB16GB DDR4Some mini dumps:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsxymLxIE3pyg3Ph8A_ob0d5PjUt?e=LwoAiOThank You....
  6. BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. error when trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error when trying to play a game: I am trying to play Majesty Gold. I have installed it directly from the disk. When I try to play it, I get an error that says "unable to init directdraw". I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I have tried to change my resolution. I don't have the option to change it to...
  8. Getting this error when I try to play a Kholat Game on PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this error when I try to play a Kholat Game on PC.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soumyadeep980 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhdbjm/getting_this_error_when_i_try_to_play_a_kholat/
  9. Error codes 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 when I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 when I try to play a game: What does error code 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 mean? I get this everytime I try to play a game. The game downloads fine but when I click on it this error code comes up. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Error code...
  10. error when trying to play game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error when trying to play game: when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?...