Windows 10: Error OOBELOCALHELLO y OOBESETTINGS

Discus and support Error OOBELOCALHELLO y OOBESETTINGS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; formatee mi pc y despuesde ingresar las preguntas de seguridad me aparecio el error oobelocalhello le di a omitir y me salio el error oobesettings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Axel Jesser, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Error OOBELOCALHELLO y OOBESETTINGS

formatee mi pc y despuesde ingresar las preguntas de seguridad me aparecio el error oobelocalhello le di a omitir y me salio el error oobesettings. Resetie otra vez mi pc de fabrica y me siguen saliendo los mismos errores.

:)

Axel Jesser, Nov 28, 2022

2. oobesetting error comes after updating from window 7 to window 10

after free updating window 7 to window 10 oobesetting error on screen . when want to change any setting in system error "window cannot access the specified device,path,or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item".

Rakesh_Kumar794, Nov 28, 2022
  3. After Windows 10 upgrade I find some new drive (YError OOBELOCALHELLO y OOBESETTINGS :) by name PBR Images appearing and then disappearing every now and then

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What was the error message/code you were getting?
    • What happens when you try to open the new Y: drive?
    Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to check if you are able to view the new Y: drive and if there is any memory loss in the Disk Management.

Follow the below steps to check the disk partitions from the Disk Management:

• Right click on the Start button and select Disk Management option.
    • Check if you are able to view the new Y: drive and memory loss.
    If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to run check disk on the hard drive to see if there are any corruptions.

Follow the below steps:

• Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER
      :
    chkdsk /f

Disclaimer: While performing check disk on the hard drive, if any bad sectors are found then check disk will try to repair that sector. Any data available on a bad sector might be lost.

Once Check Disk completes, boot the computer and then check.

If the issue still persists then, I suggest you to provide us the screenshot of the issue in order to assist you further.

Kindly refer to the following Wiki article created by Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] on
    How to include a screenshot in your post.

Redirecting

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 28, 2022
  4. bdanmo Win User

Error OOBELOCALHELLO y OOBESETTINGS

UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

Thoughts?

bdanmo, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Error OOBELOCALHELLO y OOBESETTINGS

1. Error OOBELOCALHELLO y OOBESETTINGS - Similar Threads - Error OOBELOCALHELLO OOBESETTINGS

2. Why is OOBESETTINGS not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is OOBESETTINGS not working.: My screen after logging in says Something went wrong. But you can try again. OOBESETTINGS. When I click try again it load then send me back to the same screen....
  3. Why is OOBESETTINGS not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is OOBESETTINGS not working.: My screen after logging in says Something went wrong. But you can try again. OOBESETTINGS. When I click try again it load then send me back to the same screen....
  4. WINDOWS 10/11 FRESH INSTALLATION OOBELOCALHELLO ERROR PERSIST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10/11 FRESH INSTALLATION OOBELOCALHELLO ERROR PERSIST: I try to make fresh installation Windows 10/11, but installation failing persist with error Ups, something went wrong OOBELOCALHELLO. I tried to install with different windows 10/11 iso file. Also, i tried shift+F10 on CMD with/without connection to solve problem with all net...
  5. WINDOWS 10/11 FRESH INSTALLATION OOBELOCALHELLO ERROR PERSIST

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10/11 FRESH INSTALLATION OOBELOCALHELLO ERROR PERSIST: I try to make fresh installation Windows 10/11, but installation failing persist with error Ups, something went wrong OOBELOCALHELLO. I tried to install with different windows 10/11 iso file. Also, i tried shift+F10 on CMD with/without connection to solve problem with all net...
  6. Error OOBELOCALHELLO y OOBESETTINGS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error OOBELOCALHELLO y OOBESETTINGS: formatee mi pc y despuesde ingresar las preguntas de seguridad me aparecio el error oobelocalhello le di a omitir y me salio el error oobesettings. Resetie otra vez mi pc de fabrica y me siguen saliendo los mismos errores....
  7. what is OOBESETTINGS ? installation will not finalize

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is OOBESETTINGS ? installation will not finalize: installation won't finish . something went wrong OOBESETTINGS What do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-oobesettings-installation-will-not/e039f84f-5dc2-43c3-8d9d-ea05624bbf96
  8. OOBESETTING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OOBESETTING: [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]So my computer is stuck on chosing privacy for my computer after a update i click accept and it fails to proceed and repeats process, i have tried rebooting computer while its loading just goes back to it when i sign in , iv tried troubleshooting windows...
  9. oobesetting error comes after updating from window 7 to window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    oobesetting error comes after updating from window 7 to window 10: after free updating window 7 to window 10 oobesetting error on screen . when want to change any setting in system error "window cannot access the specified device,path,or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"....
  10. Error en actualizaciones y descargas

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error en actualizaciones y descargas: Tengo este problema al actualizar me dice "Hubo algunos problemas para instalar las actualizaciones, pero intentaremos más tarde. Si puede ver esto y desea buscar información en la web o ponerse en contacto con el servicio de asistencia, esto puede ayudar: (0x8024a21e) Si...