Windows 10: Error opening installation log file.

Discus and support Error opening installation log file. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to install the AMD Ryzen Master application, however when I run the installer I get the error "Error opening installation log file."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pentolaz, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Pentolaz Win User

Error opening installation log file.

Hi, I am trying to install the AMD Ryzen Master application, however when I run the installer I get the error "Error opening installation log file."

Error opening installation log file. bb406eb7-0930-493e-a334-87763e01b545?upload=true.png

:)

Pentolaz, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Aug 9, 2019
  3. MTL
    MTL Win User
    "Could Not Open Log File" Error

When you uninstall AITtool it gives you the option to delete the log file as well. I have also tried just deleting the log file.

Interestingly, it logs the temperatures for the first 5 minutes. Then it says that it cannot write to the log file. Then if I cancel that message, it will go on for another 5 minutes until showing the Lof File error again. *Bang Head :banghead:

4. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Error opening installation log file. - Similar Threads - Error opening installation

2. Error opening JPEG files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error opening JPEG files: When I attempt to open a .JPG file holding a photograph, I get the message "Invalid value for registry". I never had any problem opening these files before. How do I fix this and get to my photos?...
  3. Computer will not boot. Log file gives error code 0x3f1 on check for installed LCU.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer will not boot. Log file gives error code 0x3f1 on check for installed LCU.: How can I repair this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-will-not-boot-log-file-gives-error-code/88d3c261-59e9-497b-8e10-63eea900217a
  4. Log in error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in error: I am not able to log in my primary log in. Error displaying "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device." Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-error/e5f3fb9e-65e0-46a6-8c50-c10db0f109b4"
  5. error while opening file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error while opening file: I have windows 10 and I am trying to open a downloaded program but I get an error message-error readinginitialization file. Can I do something to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-opening-file/fc968f2c-fd43-405e-b60c-be0696867720
  6. Error opening file for writing

Error opening file for writing: I am trying to download Picasa 3 as I accidently removed from my apps. It keeps saying error opening file for writing. I want to cry. I love this editing software and have pictures I need to get done....
  7. "File System Error" on opening Image files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "File System Error" on opening Image files: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I encounter a problem recently that when I open any image file, Photos app opens and closes with a flash and showing this error on all kind of pictures. [ATTACH] One change I have observed it that a new app auto installed...
  8. Error in opening .jpg file

Error in opening .jpg file: hi sir, i m getting error during opening .jpg file. please help me to resolve error screen shot is below[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/error-in-opening-jpg-file/915201d2-a9a9-47f0-91a9-1c8a6dc85a89
  9. can't run install file ' these files can't be opened'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't run install file ' these files can't be opened': getting error message when trying to run an .exe file these files can't be opened... your internet net security settings prevented one or more files being opened .. i turned off off windows defender thinking this to be the culprit ( using ten forum registry script )...
  10. Error message: "Unable to create an installation log"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message: "Unable to create an installation log": Hi all, Wondered if someone could help? I have upgraded two machines to Win 10 over the past few days. Both installations went fine initially, except that on one machine, after coming out of Outlook I then couldn't restart the app - it said something like I didn't have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check for installed LCU error code 0x3f1