Windows 10: Error opening installation log file.

Discus and support Error opening installation log file. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to install the AMD Ryzen Master application, however when I run the installer I get the error "Error opening installation log file."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pentolaz, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Pentolaz Win User

Error opening installation log file.

Hi, I am trying to install the AMD Ryzen Master application, however when I run the installer I get the error "Error opening installation log file."

Error opening installation log file. bb406eb7-0930-493e-a334-87763e01b545?upload=true.png

:)

Pentolaz, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Aug 9, 2019
  3. MTL
    MTL Win User
    "Could Not Open Log File" Error

When you uninstall AITtool it gives you the option to delete the log file as well. I have also tried just deleting the log file.

Interestingly, it logs the temperatures for the first 5 minutes. Then it says that it cannot write to the log file. Then if I cancel that message, it will go on for another 5 minutes until showing the Lof File error again. *Bang Head :banghead:

4. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Error opening installation log file. - Similar Threads - Error opening installation

2. Trouble opening log files after scans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble opening log files after scans: W11 Home, 64-BitOver the last couple of days I have been receiving Microsoft notification updates; I believe the most recent was KB5030509 update. I don't know if the rest were also this update. But I believe it's the same one because it never seems to completely update,...
  3. Trouble opening log files after scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble opening log files after scans: W11 Home, 64-BitOver the last couple of days I have been receiving Microsoft notification updates; the most recent was a KB update, I don't know about the rest. Every time when the updates have finished I rebooted my machine. Regardless of which reboot method I use my laptop...
  4. Error opening Installation Log File in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Error opening Installation Log File in Windows 11/10: [IMG]When you attempt to install/uninstall software, an app, an update, a hotfix et al on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer and the operation fails, you may receive the Windows Installer error prompt with the message stating Error opening installation log file. This post...
  5. Error: Log file:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: Log file:...: So I own a Alienware laptop and for the last week I haven’t been able to log into my pc it currently runs on windows 10 I’m pretty sure I’ve tried restoring, resetting and whole heap of cmd in the promt and nothing seem to work. This is my error I get. Log file:...
  6. Error: Log file:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Log file:...: So I own a Alienware laptop and for the last week I haven’t been able to log into my pc it currently runs on windows 10 I’m pretty sure I’ve tried restoring, resetting and whole heap of cmd in the promt and nothing seem to work. This is my error I get. Log file:...
  7. Error: Log file:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD error and log file attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error and log file attached.: Ive had a couple blue screens Im trying to get to the bottom of The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80008e2cbab, 0xffffac8118f26f60, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  9. Error opening files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error opening files: Yesterday, I started getting an error message when I try to open some of my files. The error occurs in different file types, like PDF, Excel, or Turbotax data files. But some files of those types in the same folder still open normally. Probably all of the affected files are...
  10. “Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified location exists and is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified location exists and is...: I'm trying to install Haste, but I keep getting “Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified location exists and is writable.” I've tried the restart explorer option but nothing changes. Are there any fixes to this? submitted by /u/Potahtoboy666 [link]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check for installed LCU error code 0x3f1