Windows 10: Error opening some website ...

Discus and support Error opening some website ... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hello everyone !!! Error opening some website Recently I am having trouble opening the website https://www.amazon.es... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gustavo_ssa, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Error opening some website ...

Error opening some website ... 9b8cfd71-1b55-4985-bab8-a8e6b1c411b0?upload=true.png

Error opening some website ... 2d885977-84af-4d4a-9b65-bd9b9cf06adf?upload=true.png

Hello everyone !!!

Error opening some website

Recently I am having trouble opening the website

https://www.amazon.es

https://todoist.com

follow the screenshots

the error happens with chrome Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

could you help me please

thanks

Gustavo
    Attached Thumbnails

:)

gustavo_ssa, Sep 18, 2019

2. Error- HTTP/1.1 200 OK on Edge and other browers goes blank when try to open particular websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you try to access the same websites in other PC?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it help you.

• Open the Microsoft Edge browser. Open a website.
    • Click on '. . .' select Open with Internet Explorer
      and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue doesn't resolve, try the below steps.

• Press Start, type Internet Explorer and
      select it.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + P, it opens Internet Explorer as
      InPrivate mode
      . Try to access the website and check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Unable to open VIMEO website, error "http 403 forbidden"

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you with this issue.

This error means Internet Explorer is able to connect to the website, but Internet Explorer doesn't have permission to display the webpage. This can happen for a variety of reasons; here are some of the most common:

• The website's administrator has to give you permission to view the page or the web server doesn't accept public webpage requests.

• The webpage you're trying to view is generated by a program, such as a shopping cart or search engine, and the folder on the server the program is contained in isn't correctly configured by the website administrator.

• You've typed a basic web address (for example, www.example.com), but the website doesn't have a default webpage (such as index.htm or default.html).
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try the steps suggested in the following article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-help-website-http-errors#1TC=windows-81

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to try the steps in the following article.

Cannot access some websites in Internet Explorer:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967897

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Error opening some website ...

Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Error opening some website ...

1. Error opening some website ... - Similar Threads - Error opening website

2. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  3. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  4. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Some websites are not opening in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites are not opening in Windows 11: Hello, I have 2 laptops - one with Windows 10 and one with Windows 11. All the websites I was checking are working perfectly on Windows 10. On Windows 11 I have 2 browsers - both up to date - Edge and Chrome. Sometimes I am coming across some websites that are not opening at...
  6. Some websites are not opening in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some websites are not opening in Windows 11: Hello, I have 2 laptops - one with Windows 10 and one with Windows 11. All the websites I was checking are working perfectly on Windows 10. On Windows 11 I have 2 browsers - both up to date - Edge and Chrome. Sometimes I am coming across some websites that are not opening at...
  7. Some websites do not open in my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some websites do not open in my pc: Some websites do not open in my pc.and windows store also does not work[updates are available but it does not updates the apps and I get a err code] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-websites-do-not-open-in-my-pc/a300f7aa-d828-490e-87e0-590198653c4a
  8. Unable to open some websites

Unable to open some websites: Can't open some websites I am using google chrome but for some odd reason, I was unable to open some websites. I did a google search for Real Estate Lawyer Toronto to find who are the lawyers offering real estate closing services. Is it because of a virus or some other...
  9. Some websites are not opening in windows 10

Some websites are not opening in windows 10: I am not able to access some of website in windows in any of broswer wheather it is edge, chrome or other browser it say connection time out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-websites-are-not-opening-in-windows-10/184407ca-ac97-4824-9e45-1d905769da0f
  10. Unable to open some secure websites

Unable to open some secure websites: Since upgrading for Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Enterprise I am unable to access some websites When I enter username and pass it puts me in a loop and takes me back to login page The happens with IE, Edge and Chrome and only on this PC If i try on phone or in VMWARE...