Windows 10: Error ox800704cf when in Windows 10 -settings-system-shared experiences -fix now. .... or...

Discus and support Error ox800704cf when in Windows 10 -settings-system-shared experiences -fix now. .... or... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I think the subject says it all ! I just 5 minutes ago realized the problem was with accessing the Microsoft Store App as well. Ethernet works fine... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ed G89142, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Ed G89142 Win User

Error ox800704cf when in Windows 10 -settings-system-shared experiences -fix now. .... or...

I think the subject says it all ! I just 5 minutes ago realized the problem was with accessing the Microsoft Store App as well. Ethernet works fine and I'm able to login at Microsoft via a browser! The original issue is the system balks when trying to fix ... some of your accounts require attention. The fix now button gives me the error code ....0x800704cf. I wasn't sure how to label the problem but the store was not what I thought to be the original problem.

:)

Ed G89142, Oct 16, 2020

2. Removal of error code Ox800704cf

Hi David,

The error code Ox800704cf is usually caused by misconfigured system files in your Windows 10 device. For us to provide better assistance, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your device?
    • Are you using Outlook.com or the Outlook application when you encountered the error code Ox800704cf?
    • If you are using the Outlook application, which version of Outlook are you using?
    • Is the error message appearing right after launching Outlook or you're able to use Outlook for a few minutes before the error appears?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer setting before this issue occurred?

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 16, 2020
  4. 'Mike P Win User

Error ox800704cf when in Windows 10 -settings-system-shared experiences -fix now. .... or...

shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

Error ox800704cf when in Windows 10 -settings-system-shared experiences -fix now. .... or... 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Error ox800704cf when in Windows 10 -settings-system-shared experiences -fix now. .... or... - Similar Threads - Error ox800704cf settings

2. Shared Account Experiences Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Account Experiences Error: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.So when I booted up my pc, I got the Shared Experiences error and it took me to the Shared Experiences page for some reason.It hasn't happened before and when I clicked Fix Now it said I needed to add a phone number.Has there been any...
  3. Work or school account problem - No 'Fix Now' button in Shared Experience Settings AND...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work or school account problem - No 'Fix Now' button in Shared Experience Settings AND...: Notes on issue:Notification pops-up daily.In Shared Experiences, I do not have a FIX NOW button -- it says all accounts are working correctly. I have sharing disabled here as well.For good measure I have signed out/disconnected from my work/school account and signed back but...
  4. Shared Experiences Issue - Fix Now

Shared Experiences Issue - Fix Now: So I just worked with you guys to fix an office and teams compatibility problem now I am getting a message that says there is an issue with my shared experiences that needs to be fixed. I click it it brings me here. [ATTACH] I click the fix now and then this......
  5. Shared experience settings

Shared experience settings: Hello, I have a laptop running Windows10 pro 64bit since a few weeks I get a message that there is a problem with one of my work or school accounts and that I need to go to the shared settings to solve this.... When I try to "fix" the problem, nothing happens.....a box...
  6. error message Ox800704cf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message Ox800704cf: This problem has existed ever since I first installed Office 365 personal. There is a permanent flag on screen asking me to sign in. When I try to do so I am able to enter my account name and password and then receive the error message which also tells me that itappears...
  7. Shared Experience Menu not present in System Settings

Shared Experience Menu not present in System Settings: I'm trying to sync my phone to Windows and get a notification that "Your Microsoft account needs attention" which points me to the Shared Experience Setting in the System Settings but that menu is absent. I would like to get that option back so I can sync my phone. Any help...
  8. Shared experiences settings

Shared experiences settings: I am getting the following Notification (via the notifications icon bottom right of screen) [ATTACH] I am able to log in to my Windows and Office Professional 2016 and I get all updates. Plus I can log into OneDrive and also the MS Community forums and the MSDN forums and...
  9. What is Microsoft account needed to be fixed with setting of shared experience

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Microsoft account needed to be fixed with setting of shared experience: I got this message on computer (translation from Japanese) "Problem with Microsoft account, you need to fix your Microsoft account, please correct it with setting of shared experience". What it is and is it real or spam? If it is real then what I am suppose to do? Thank...
  10. Error Code OX800704cf

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code OX800704cf: I got this code about a month ago and it only affects Microsoft products that need the internet to work. I'm on the internet just fine but if I try to shop the market or use Xbox on windows or use Office 365 it gives me an error. I've tried all the common fixes on the...