Windows 10: Error Oxc000000f. Boot device not found please install an operating system o. Your hard...

Discus and support Error Oxc000000f. Boot device not found please install an operating system o. Your hard... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im using a usb usb bootablec could u please help me with a step by step to fix this problem Thank u... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PossumLife, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Error Oxc000000f. Boot device not found please install an operating system o. Your hard...

Im using a usb usb bootablec could u please help me with a step by step to fix this problem

Thank u

:)

PossumLife, Mar 7, 2019

2. boot device not found, operating system not installed, hard disk 3F0

Greetings,

Whenever I am starting my laptop below message is displaying

“boot device not found, operating system not installed, hard disk 3F0, press F2 system diagnostics

I can’t installed my windows on hard disk, any windows not getting boot after starting

After checking my hard disk for quick check following error displayed

hard drive Smart check- FAILED & failure id- QCXTH1-6KW601-MFPX1A-960EV03

please suggest for hard disk fixing. I already recovered my data by removing hard disk and attached with pc as USB

HP Pavilion 14-b109ex Ultrabook

SERIAL NO. 5CD2526C98

Hitachi Hard disk -750 GB

krunal parmar, Mar 7, 2019
  3. reverze Win User
    vista boot error

Well, earlier today i was trying to setup a dual boot along with Xp and already had vista installed... so I made a partition on one of my HD's and went to install XP on it.. the instalation went back and I got an error that the CD was bad, so I rebooted and now I get the error Error Loading Operating System.. trying to figure out how to fix this.. I tryed playing in the BIOS along with using the Vista repair option but nothing helping.. my vista is on a different hard drive then where i tried to install XP to...not sure what else to do, I need to fix my boot file somehow... suggestions?

reverze, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Error Oxc000000f. Boot device not found please install an operating system o. Your hard...

Error: "An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system"

Hi Stephen,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system. Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

Do let us know if you are able to see Windows 7/ Windows 10 operating system while rebooting the device?

As you are unable to boot the operating system, this issue might have occurred when the boot files are missing or corrupted.

I suggest you re-built the boot rec by following the below commands and check if it helps.
    You will have to use Windows 10/7 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    operating system using the media creation tool

If system boots to Windows 10:
    Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

If system boots to Windows 7: Download Windows 7 Disc Images (ISO Files)

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10/7 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
    • bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of booting the operating system for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Error Oxc000000f. Boot device not found please install an operating system o. Your hard...

1. Error Oxc000000f. Boot device not found please install an operating system o. Your hard... - Similar Threads - Error Oxc000000f Boot

2. Boot Device Not Found. Please install an operating system to your hard disk”3FO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Device Not Found. Please install an operating system to your hard disk”3FO: Boot Device Not Found. Please install an operating system to your hard disk”3FO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-device-not-found-please-install-an-operating/88bdc879-6a0f-45fe-8753-81b57b707a20
  3. Boot Device Not Found. Please install an operating system to your hard disk”3FO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Device Not Found. Please install an operating system to your hard disk”3FO: Boot Device Not Found. Please install an operating system to your hard disk”3FO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-device-not-found-please-install-an-operating/88bdc879-6a0f-45fe-8753-81b57b707a20
  4. Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk: I put in a new m.2 in my laptop and it says Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk. When i put in my old m.2 it boots up normally...
  5. Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk: I put in a new m.2 in my laptop and it says Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk. When i put in my old m.2 it boots up normally...
  6. Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Boot device not found operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot device not found operating system: Tried everything HP told me...nothing works..Boot Device Not Found Please install an operating system on your hard disk Hard Disk- 3FO F2- System Diagnostics For more information, please visit http://www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup...
  8. Error: 3F0 Boot Device Not Found, Please install an operating system on your hard disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: 3F0 Boot Device Not Found, Please install an operating system on your hard disk: Hello i have HP Stream Laptop 11-y0xx i updated last week.now i have problem its not rebooting Windows 10 on the screen says Boot Device Not Found Please install an operating system on your hard disk.Hard Disk3F0 Please Help. ***Original title: Boot Device Not Found***...
  9. Boot Device Not Found Please install operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Device Not Found Please install operating system: This has been a constant issue for the last several weeks. Resetting the BIOs to factory settings is only a temporary fix. How can this problem be resolved?...
  10. No Operating System Found (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Support
    No Operating System Found (Please Help): Ok, so a while back when the Windows 10 Upgrade had popped up on my computer, I upgraded with no problem at all. I wanted to do a factory restore in order to clean up my laptop completely, however while updating, the power went out and the computer shut off. Logging back on,...