Windows 10: Error Oxc0000142 whenever office 365 tries to open. Does anyone have solutions?

Discus and support Error Oxc0000142 whenever office 365 tries to open. Does anyone have solutions? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get error Oxc0000142 often whenever I try to open office 365. Does anyone have solutions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John 1006, Jan 19, 2021.

1. John 1006 Win User

Error Oxc0000142 whenever office 365 tries to open. Does anyone have solutions?

I get error Oxc0000142 often whenever I try to open office 365. Does anyone have solutions?

:)

John 1006, Jan 19, 2021

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 19, 2021
  4. esmorax Win User

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

Error Oxc0000142 whenever office 365 tries to open.  Does anyone have solutions? [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Error Oxc0000142 whenever office 365 tries to open. Does anyone have solutions? - Similar Threads - Error Oxc0000142 whenever

2. I have Office 365 on my iPad but none of the documents will open. Solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Office 365 on my iPad but none of the documents will open. Solution?: Documents in Office 365 wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-office-365-on-my-ipad-but-none-of-the/b2078a94-1f6d-44d9-b7ce-469506db95bf
  3. I have Office 365 on my iPad but none of the documents will open. Solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Office 365 on my iPad but none of the documents will open. Solution?: Documents in Office 365 wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-office-365-on-my-ipad-but-none-of-the/b2078a94-1f6d-44d9-b7ce-469506db95bf
  4. anyone have solution ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone have solution ??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unknowndarkhuman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xzga0k/anyone_have_solution/
  5. Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!: After resetting my PC back in March, I guess I forgot to reinstall Office.Anyway, having no luck installing it again. Keeps getting stuck at 0%, 3%, 9% after each tryI uninstalled my AV, no luckI shut off Firewall, no luckI tried the automatic restore repair tool, no luckI...
  6. Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!: After resetting my PC back in March, I guess I forgot to reinstall Office.Anyway, having no luck installing it again. Keeps getting stuck at 0%, 3%, 9% after each tryI uninstalled my AV, no luckI shut off Firewall, no luckI tried the automatic restore repair tool, no luckI...
  7. Office 365 or Open Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 or Open Office?: Hi Guys I am slowly converting from my Chromebook to a new new laptop with W10 on it. As I exchange and support someone who is not too PC savvy, I am wondering if I am better sending him files using Open Office or 365 Office. On this new laptop, I inherited the 12 month...
  8. does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org: I have tried everything I find on Google searches but I have not been able to get this off several of my PC. It pops up as theweathercenter.org but has nothing to do with weather and had a lot of off the wall internet rumors etc. Has anyone got a solution for eliminating...
  9. Error message oxc0000142

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message oxc0000142: I cannot open any of my documents on my windows 10 pc. I receive this error message. I was using it normally 2 days ago and know of no changes. The internet still works well. I seem to have an office app and separate word and excel apps which I am very confused about. Can...
  10. Does office 365 have a onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does office 365 have a onedrive?: bradley.austin12 is my student login name. I have office365 installed. I'm going to AIU University. My other Microsoft accounts are scheduled to be deleted....