Windows 10: error page occurs while trying to access certain links - what is this?

Discus and support error page occurs while trying to access certain links - what is this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; While on eBay and some other sites I can usually go to any url without problems. However while on eBay and requesting a resolution about an item not as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by albert1, Nov 1, 2019.

1. albert1 Win User

error page occurs while trying to access certain links - what is this?

While on eBay and some other sites I can usually go to any url without problems. However while on eBay and requesting a resolution about an item not as described after I select and then click on" I received an item that does not match the seller's description."

I get a bunch of error pages

error page occurs while trying to access certain links - what is this? [​IMG]

:)

albert1, Nov 1, 2019

2. Can't access a specific web page links

Hi Kristen,

One of the possible reasons that this issue occurs is due to issues with the browser’s settings or Internet connection. For us to isolate the issue, we’ll need the following details:

• Did you encounter any error messages? If yes, can you provide us a screenshot of the error that you’ve encountered? (Kindly click this link on
      how to include a screenshot in your post.)
    • Have you tried to access this web page on different browsers?

In the meantime, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article if you

Cannot access some websites in Internet Explorer

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Nov 1, 2019
  3. IE 11 Win 10 CErtificate errors on a trusted site .These are occuring on links with in a game program.

Hello Christopher,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Certificate error in Internet Explorer. We will certainly help you.

• Does the issue only occurs when opening the links with Internet Explorer?
    • Have you tried to access the link using other browsers?
    • Have you install all pending Windows updates?

I would suggest you to run Internet Explorer troubleshooter
    and check. Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Internet Explorer".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Further We suggest you to try clearing the Cache and cookies from Internet Explorer and check if the same issue occurs. Follow the steps from the link below:

Delete and manage cookies

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 1, 2019
  4. error page occurs while trying to access certain links - what is this?

Can't access certain websites in Win10

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your efforts and time.

• As I understand you are unable to access certain websites, what websites are you not able to access?
    • Have you logged in with a Microsoft account or a local account?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Network troubleshooter. Either search for it in the Search or run it by following the link below.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cant-connect-to-network#1TC=windows-8

• Try a different network adapter/connection type if possible.
    • Check for Windows Updates.
    • Check for drivers for the network adapter.
    • Open a CMD window as Administrator:
      • dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
      • netsh winsock reset
    Also try to restart the DNS service.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Run.
    • Type services.msc. Click on Ok.
    • Then find DNS client. Right-click on it to Stop it and Restart it.
    If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

error page occurs while trying to access certain links - what is this?

1. error page occurs while trying to access certain links - what is this? - Similar Threads - error page occurs

2. Error occurred while starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error occurred while starting: One of my games is not working anymore, It's been one week since the first time. A message pops up and says:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-occurred-while-starting/29f202d2-3c30-40e1-98f1-1d3fcaf67e98
  3. Error Occured While reconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Occured While reconnecting: Hi All I hope some can help me with this, please? Now when I try to connect the Shared file on the PC Windows 120 64 bit I am getting "Error Occurred while reconnecting to: Drive letter\ then the path. Microsoft Windows network: This account is currently disabled. This...
  4. Error: An error occurred while reconnecting drive to PC. When trying to access files over...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: An error occurred while reconnecting drive to PC. When trying to access files over...: In my home I have three PCs running on the latest version of Windows 10. They are all connected to the same WiFi network. I have turned on file sharing on all three computers, and each computer maps a drive letter to each of the other two computers (\\computer...
  5. error page occurs while trying to access certain links - what is this?

in Browsers and Email
    error page occurs while trying to access certain links - what is this?: While on eBay and some other sites I can usually go to any url without problems. However while on eBay and requesting a resolution about an item not as described after I select and then click on" I received an item that does not match the seller's description." I get a bunch...
  6. An Error occured in the script on this page

in Browsers and Email
    An Error occured in the script on this page: [img] today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why? 130902
  7. A fatal error occurred while trying to sysprep the machine

in Windows 10 News
    A fatal error occurred while trying to sysprep the machine: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When a user is running Windows on a Virtual Machine, there are various types of errors that can occur. The operating system understands the difference in booting up on a standalone computer or a Virtual Machine. Hence, some specific drivers [...] This post A...
  8. An Error Occurred While Trying to Create A File in The Destination....

in Windows 10 Support
    An Error Occurred While Trying to Create A File in The Destination....: Hi, I'm trying to install an audio production plugin I bought from a vendor to my default plugin folder but keep getting this error? Any idea what could be the issue? I'm running a hp elitebook 8560w (64 bit). I've tried running the installer as administrator, installing the...
  9. An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting: I can't use trou[ATTACH]bleshoot windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-troubleshooting/1e0e7f64-ef30-4473-9df8-a575cca32222
  10. An error occured while ejecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occured while ejecting: I get "An error occurred while ejecting "" when trying to remove a SD card from my card reader. I can remove the card but and insert another card and it still has the card that was ejected listed as the device and cannot access any info on the newly inserted card. How can I...