Windows 10: Error PL4013

Discus and support Error PL4013 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a Roofull DVD RW player and could not play movies on it. I got a PL4013 Error. Roofull customer support promptly corrected the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by B1BillH, Jan 20, 2020.

1. B1BillH Win User

Error PL4013

I purchased a Roofull DVD RW player and could not play movies on it. I got a PL4013 Error. Roofull customer support promptly corrected the problem with the following info:

NOTE: Please make sure your computer can recognize this CD/DVD drive again.

You can check if there is a DVD-RW or CD-Drive icon in Windows Explorer, if there is no icon, please reply to us directly.

--------------Here are the steps-----------------

Step 1:

1. Please push the DVD Drive front panel where you load the disc HARD to ensure better inner power contact the inner SATA interface may be loosened during long-distance transportation

2. Please use an at least 20 watts powered USB hub or plug the CD/DVD drive directly into the USB port on your computer.

3. If you have a desktop computer, please use the USB port on the back panel of the computer.

Step 2 Necessary Steps:

Please enable "AutoPlay" function in Windows system, here are steps:

Steps Windows 10/8: http://bit.ly/autoplay-win10

Steps Windows 7: http://bit.ly/autoplay-win7

Step 3 Necessary Steps:

Some media player such as Windows Media Player has decoding problem, please try both 5KPlayer or VLC player.

Download and install them, then right click your mouse and play through 5KPlayer or VLC player.

* Free 5K Player Download Link: https://www.5kplayer.com/5kplayer-download-windows.htm recommend!

* Free VLC Player Download Link: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

Step 4: Please set the region code to #1 "United States".

1. Open Windows Explorer, find DVD-RW/CD-Drive icon.

2. Right-click on the DVD drive and then select Properties.

3. Click on the DVD Region tab. Select the region in which you want to change to and click OK.

--------------End-----------------

1. If you have another computer, please test if this product works on another computer.

2. It's better if you can tell us the brand and model of your computer, we want to check if it can supply enough power for this big external device.

If you have another computer, please test if this product works on another computer.

:)

B1BillH, Jan 20, 2020

2. Error PL4013 - How to solve?

I just recently purchased the HP All In One 24 g020 and after opening and setting up I tried to play a movie. It prompted me to download InterActual Player which I thought was strange since it was a BRAND NEW PC and my other Dell and HP laptops and Desktops
    that I have had in the past have just played the movie through Windows Media Player without any issue. So I downloaded InterActual and I got the Error PL4013 message shortly after the application started reading the disc. I have gone through the steps of uninstalling
    Interactual and reinstalling InterActual, diagnosing the driver, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver and restarting the computer with no success. I have also tried some of the apps offered in the Windows App Store which also didn't work. I don't understand
    why Windows Media Player can't do it. This seems like more of a hassle than it should be.

I would think that a BRAND NEW all in one PC would be able to do anything I wanted it to do.

Please help with any other tips.

DavidBarney1994, Jan 20, 2020
  3. PCARRUDA Win User
    Error PL4013 - How to solve?

I have an Asus notebook with Windows 10. When I put a DVD on the drive, the DVD is not recoganised by Windows Media Player and neither by VLC. It is only recoganised by a player that came with a
    DVD, InterActual Player, but when I run it, I get this message:

"Error PL4013: Playback failed due to a problem with the video subsystem. You may be using an unsupported display mode or your system may not have a working decoder installed. Please ensure that your DVD
    decoder is functioning properly by launching it from Start | Programs. Click “Help Online” for details on how to correct this problem.
    "

The problem continous with any DVD, and I've already reinstaled the softwares, also as the drivers. I also tried to instal a decoder, but nothing changed.

I would be pleasured if you can help me with this.

PCARRUDA, Jan 20, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

Error PL4013

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

Error PL4013

1. Error PL4013 - Similar Threads - Error PL4013

2. Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11: [IMG]This post will help you fix error code 0x80073D21 on your Windows 11/10 PC. This error is reported to occur while installing an Xbox Game Pass game via Microsoft Store. It can also occur with generic apps. When this occurs, you will get the following error message: This...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  5. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  6. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  7. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  8. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  9. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...
  10. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roofull.com/support#problem

2. pl4013

3. error pl4013

4. error pl4013 interactual player,
  5. interactual player error PL4013,
  6. interactual player DVD error PL4013