Windows 10: Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" when trying to run...

Discus and support Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" when trying to run... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to run my Spider-Man 3 game on Windows 10. However, I get the error message listed above whenever I try to open the program despite the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by josh.123_45, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" when trying to run...

I am trying to run my Spider-Man 3 game on Windows 10. However, I get the error message listed above whenever I try to open the program despite the fact that I am on the administrator account on my device. I have tried running the program as an administrator through the properties menu, and I have also tried using the "Command Prompt" program to run the program as an administrator net user Administrator /active:yes. Neither worked. How do I fix this?

:)

josh.123_45, Jun 30, 2021

2. Please login with administrator privileges and try again

More than one application is giving me this error when I try to run it. My user login does have administrator privileges. I found this
    old question
    which seemed to be the same problem, but none of the suggested workarounds worked. In particular when I try to run the command:

sc start secdrv

I get the following error:

This driver has been blocked from loading.

DanielWright1, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Login with administrator privileges and try again

I have had a similar problem with Windows 10.

I was previously using Windows 8.1 (and before that 7, XP, Vista, etc), and successfully running Medieval II Total War with compatibility mode set to XP Service Pack 3. I have been running this game from an admin account.

I upgraded to Windows 10. I try to run the game from an admin account, and I get the above referenced error message: "Login with administrator privileges and try again". I've tried going into properties and ticking the boxes for run in compatibility mode
    Win XP SP 3, and to run as admin, and even when I right-click the game icon and set run as admin I get the same error message.

Any suggestions?

AllanMcKenzie, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" when trying to run...

please login with administrator privileges and try again

Im trying to run an old computer game and its keeps having a window popping up saying "please login with administrator privileges and try again". I then search how to fix this problem and it suggests to run the command prompt and type in "sc
    config secdrv start= demand

sc start secdrv" but it keeps coming up saying "the driver has been blocked from loading" what can fix this problem?!?

***Post moved by the Forum Moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RyanSchwarz2121, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" when trying to run...

1. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" when trying to run... - Similar Threads - Error Please login

2. 0x80048823 - Please Try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80048823 - Please Try again: Good Evening, So basically I can log into my Microsoft account fine on both Edge and Chrome but as soon as it comes to logging into my account via Windows Settings I get hit with this error, I've reset my password. I'm just looking for a solution because clearly waiting weeks...
  3. 0x80048823 - Please Try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80048823 - Please Try again: Good Evening, So basically I can log into my Microsoft account fine on both Edge and Chrome but as soon as it comes to logging into my account via Windows Settings I get hit with this error, I've reset my password. I'm just looking for a solution because clearly waiting weeks...
  4. Run as Administrator or Administrator Privilege's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run as Administrator or Administrator Privilege's: Hello Community; I have an HP Desktop with OS of Windows 10. SCENERIO; I used to be able to RIGHT click on the start icon the bottom left of the desktop and in the dropdown list there was " RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR or ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILAGES " but now when I right click on the...
  5. 'A required privilege is not held by the client' error when trying to run programs / apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    'A required privilege is not held by the client' error when trying to run programs / apps: Hi I experienced a computer crash Windows 10 home recently and since then I have been unable to open most of the programs I have tried e.g. Chrome, Microsoft Outlook, etc. The most common error message is 'A required privilege is not held by the client'. Of all the...
  6. Please login with administrator privileges and try again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please login with administrator privileges and try again: Hej detta gäller need for speed underground,det startar inte.mvh emelie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-login-with-administrator-privileges-and-try/42abd1f3-b558-4688-aeb2-69cb24b8c3f0
  7. ''An error occurred, please try again later''

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ''An error occurred, please try again later'': well i'm trying to connect with my microsoft store account but an error occurs, and the following message appears, '' An error occurred, please try again later '', I would like to know how to proceed in order to be able to login with my account. detail, other accounts are...
  8. Civ Conquest"please login with administrator privileges and try again"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Civ Conquest"please login with administrator privileges and try again": Hello. I am running W10 and I can no longer run Civilization Conquests. I am running it from the game disc. A popup box appears after clicking the game icon and says "Access Denied" "please login with administrator privileges and try again." Now, the user I am using is an...
  9. Access Denied! Please login with administrator privilege and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Denied! Please login with administrator privilege and try again: I get this when trying to launch e.g Battlefield 1942 and Robot Wars Arenas of Destruction and Robot Wars Extreme Destruction. Nothing seems to solve it. Not Run as Administrator, not compatibility mode, nothing! Anyone got any clue what it could be? Kind Regards...
  10. HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again: I need some help.. I have an old game called: Sims Deluxe Edition.. I always played it when I was a kid few years ago, Now I bought my new laptop, and updated it.. I installed the game with the cd I already had. installed it correctly as I did before.. Then I got...