Windows 10: Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon

Discus and support Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I contacted microsoft customer support and an assistant tried to solve this issue but then she said to email here to get directions on how to solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JacksonOrden, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon

I contacted microsoft customer support and an assistant tried to solve this issue but then she said to email here to get directions on how to solve this issue. I bought this Surface Pro 4 used and according to the microsoft assistant I am running on Windows 10 Pro - Preview. I have checked for updates in the settings>update and security but I still get this pop-up when I restart the computer or turn it back on from being asleep. I need help on how to resolve this issue

Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon c652aa0a-a8a1-48b7-b55b-83c2f00fb61f?upload=true.png

:)

JacksonOrden, Dec 22, 2018

2. Windows licence will expire soon ( windows 10 pro) (but its activated )

after that what is the process plz... tell us,

im facing the same "your license will soon expire" what is this error message means and how to solve it

my microsoft windows version(os build 16299.309

vamshikrishna2, Dec 22, 2018
  3. CrazyKats Win User
    This build of Windows will expire soon.

You are on an older build.

Go here and get the iso for build 16193 (Insider) or

15063 (non Insider).

CrazyKats, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon

This build of Windows will expire soon.

I recently replaced my Motherboard and afterward I started getting the error:

This build of Windows will expire soon

Your build of Windows will expire on 5/15/2017. If it expires, your PC will restart every few hours. Go online for more information.

I click more information and it doesn't give me anything helpful.

Build 16176.rs_prerelease.170410-1642

Activation Screen:

Windows

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Activation Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account.

I have run Windows Update several times but this error will not go away. I don't feel like having my computer constantly restarting on me so if anyone has any words of wisdom I'd be most appreciative.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JamesBurke4, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon

1. Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon - Similar Threads - Error Pop build

2. Build of windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Build of windows will expire soon: "Build of windows will expire soon 31/10/21"I've been having this notification for the past few months and it's extremley irritating. Everytime i'm focused on a task this message pop ups and exits all of my tabs and current work. I was wondering if there is any way to stop...
  3. Build of windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Build of windows will expire soon: "Build of windows will expire soon 31/10/21"I've been having this notification for the past few months and it's extremley irritating. Everytime i'm focused on a task this message pop ups and exits all of my tabs and current work. I was wondering if there is any way to stop...
  4. Build of windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. This build of Windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This build of Windows will expire soon: Split from this thread.how to solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-build-of-windows-will-expire-soon/1f8bf258-16b9-4b06-aeba-8268a52cc370
  6. "Windows License will soon expire" error message pop up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Windows License will soon expire" error message pop up: I keep getting this pop up saying that my windows license will soon expire and I've tried researching on how to get it to stop because I think this might be an error. I checked to see if my license was activated and the status says "Windows is activated with a digital...
  7. Error Message This build of windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Message This build of windows will expire soon: Hey guys, not sure if it is the right topic but, so I have an issue where this pop-up appears every so often [ATTACH] And plus, I don't get updates and can't change insider channel became grayed out [ATTACH] I have a genuine license, and I have no idea what causes this......
  8. This build of Windows will expire soon – Insider build error

in Windows 10 News
    This build of Windows will expire soon – Insider build error: [ATTACH]If you have enlisted in the Windows Insider Program to get an Insider preview build of Windows well ahead of any standard users, then it […] This article This build of Windows will expire soon – Insider build error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. This build of Windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This build of Windows will expire soon: Since Yesterday I keep getting a pop-up window with message: "This build of Windows will expire soon Your build of Windows will expire on 31-07-2020. You should move to a new build as soon as possible. Go online for more information." On clicking "More Info" windows opens...
  10. This build of windows will expire soon.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This build of windows will expire soon.: I am getting a this build of windows will expire soon popup on Windows Insider Build 20161.1000. How do i sole this. I have checked that my account is still there in windows insider? submitted by /u/johncaling40 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this build of windows will expire popup

2. the build of windows will expire soon pop up

3. windows expires soon pop up

4. how to solve this build of windows will expire soon,
  5. insider this build of windows will expire soon,
  6. pop up message your windows will expire soon