Windows 10: Error printing a pdf file

Discus and support Error printing a pdf file in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to print a pdf file or anything from the internet I get an error "your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SueJones5, Aug 12, 2019.

1. SueJones5 Win User

Error printing a pdf file

When I try to print a pdf file or anything from the internet I get an error "your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80070241" it prints from microsoft applications ok, and I tried to uninstall and reinstall the print driver and still get the same error?

:)

SueJones5, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Printing a pdf file

The printer is 'Microsoft print to pdf'. Are you sure I should be trying the above steps???

Anyways, on attempting the above, 'Microsoft print to PDF' was not listed in the programs while running the compatibility checker!

I tried "troubleshooting printing" option again today and it got stuck at 'checking for spooler service errors' and would not go ahead at all! I do not know if this could give you any clue as to what is going wrong!

YogeshPithwa, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Error printing a pdf file

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Error printing a pdf file

1. Error printing a pdf file - Similar Threads - Error printing pdf

2. Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.: Hi, Whenever I save a PDF from any site I am faced with one error whilst printing, and a presumed bug while saving. When I print (from Windows after saving), I receive this error: [ATTACH] - "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x80070241...
  3. Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to PDF: Hi, I frequently use MS print to PDF I often want to combine several pages into one PDF from separate sources. Whilst I can combine PDFs this is cumbersome. Can MS print to PDF have an extra print option to include a feature to append to an existing PDF please TY...
  4. print to pdf

print to pdf: program will not print to pdf. gives error of "the handle is invalid" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-pdf/3d1324f5-5128-451e-b42d-da790d1f1910
  5. Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....

Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....: I can click print, and the screen comes up like it's going to give me the options about how many copies, etc...and it used to show the document in a smaller form until you selected how many copies and then it would begin to copy. Now I get these error messages: "Your...
  6. printing pdf file in Windows 10

printing pdf file in Windows 10: I have a saved pdf file on my computer. I have HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer. For some reason it will not print the pdf file. I have no idea why. I printed them all the time in Windows 7 but am now having trouble in Windows 10....
  7. Pdf printing

Pdf printing: My Microsoft print to pdf dissapeared from my printer selection, only have my printers and Microsoft XPS writer to choose from How do I get it back not available as a download able app ???????? Help...
  8. Printing a pdf file from Windows 10

Printing a pdf file from Windows 10: When I want to print from a Word Document it immediately saves to a pdf file and I just cannot get it to print. I have spent a long time trying everything I can think of and have no idea what else I might try. It's driving me mad (as well as being very inconvenient)....
  9. PDF PRINTING

PDF PRINTING: HI; Was trying to print a PDF doc, when I use the 'more' button on the upper right to select 'print' my PRINT to PDF is not there anymore. I went over my HP ENVY 5660 printer and downloaded the necessary 'stuff', but in reality the PRINT to PDF menu is gone from my HP W10...
  10. Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Support
    Print to PDF: Is this a new feature of W 10? I do not remember adding anything [img] Edit, guess it is http://wmpoweruser.com/confirmed-win...as-pdf-option/ 4977

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80020101